Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
the_mighty_bosh

Northampton (H)

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, al_bro said:

It all depends on the draw if we get past Gateshead. It's possible to get two more non league teams in rounds 2 and 3. That would be £225,000 for winning three games (if we can win them).

The odds on 3  non league teams in a row are huge. In 2016/17 only 1 tie out of 64 was L2& non league. 

With our form, I can't see how anyone can have much confident of beating Gateshead much less  2 more non league teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Part of me hopes we get knocked out so we can really see what the owner is (or isn't) made of...

 

Well we all know what you’re made of...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Part of me hopes we get knocked out so we can really see what the owner is (or isn't) made of...

Care to tell us which part?

 

Nevertheless a dreadful post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whittles left foot said:

Care to tell us which part?

 

Nevertheless a dreadful post.

A small part as I would quite like to go Arsenal or Tottenham away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, singe said:

I think every one of your posts contain the word hopefully Frankie! Everyitnhg is on a wing an d a prayer, I wish we got something planned in for once.

what it beats the constant stream of negativity i read in here.. yes i am hopefull of a decent result on sunday and then a decent cup draw..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, deyres42 said:

A small part as I would quite like to go Arsenal or Tottenham away.

It would be nice to see Spurs new stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, al_bro said:

It would be nice to see Spurs new stadium.

and check out those fancy beer pumps 🍻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, al_bro said:

It would be nice to see Spurs new stadium.

 

Booked to see England v Aus at RL there next November.  More realistic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

They had them at Fulham this year.

They actually had decent ale at Fulham 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 12:55 PM, GlossopLatic said:

 

Which is why the owner shouldn't piss them off 

 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, Frankies6 said:

There are many things i want from my bosses but until we hit the numbers im not getting them.. no different with a div 2 side 

Since when is the club's owner my boss, Frankie?

 

If I`m reading this thread right, Glossop was talking about the owner "pissing the fans off". There have been other owners who've pissed fans off for sure, but none have been as divisive as this one. I can't put my finger on why but this regime has created divisions amongst fans that I have not witnessed before.

 

Trust me, it hurts me badly not following Latics home and away at the moment but there is no way I am contributing financially to a regime that is killing us pretty quickly.

 

I cannot fathom how you don't get it. This regime is poisonous and is killing us. The only way to save us, in my opinion, is for the regime to end (previously I thought they may change for the better but now I don't think they will). PTB will hopefully galvanise the fans in a way the Trust has miserably failed to do - it's what's needed - fans to pull together with a common cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

 

Since when is the club's owner my boss, Frankie?

 

If I`m reading this thread right, Glossop was talking about the owner "pissing the fans off". There have been other owners who've pissed fans off for sure, but none have been as divisive as this one. I can't put my finger on why but this regime has created divisions amongst fans that I have not witnessed before.

 

Trust me, it hurts me badly not following Latics home and away at the moment but there is no way I am contributing financially to a regime that is killing us pretty quickly.

 

I cannot fathom how you don't get it. This regime is poisonous and is killing us. The only way to save us, in my opinion, is for the regime to end (previously I thought they may change for the better but now I don't think they will). PTB will hopefully galvanise the fans in a way the Trust has miserably failed to do - it's what's needed - fans to pull together with a common cause.

Do you not follow them home and away anymore? You should have said

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Trust me, it hurts me badly not following Latics home and away at the moment but there is no way I am contributing financially to a regime that is killing us pretty quickly.

,

if you follow us away from home in the league then you will not be ’contributing financially’. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

,

if you follow us away from home in the league then you will not be ’contributing financially’. 🤔

Depends if you buy your tickets in advance or not. The club get 5% of all away tickets sold in advance for League games. 

 

Will think some who are boycotting home games went today despite both clubs getting 45% of the gate (£4.50 for adults). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...