Is Wheater playing at Gateshead ?

12 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

I'd say his motivation has gone because noblot have been saved. They've all been paid and they're looking up again. Probably set his heart on staying there but then left just before they went bust. Only for them not to go bust, and hes stuck with a struggling league two side

Steady on. Bit early for that. 

They will go down this year.  Another points penalty to be applied yet. 

Also, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them looking down the barrel of financial problems once again within the next couple of years.  You need a lot of turnover to sustain that business. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Just now, Chris15Arm said:

Kick in the teeth for segbe if the official is correct about him turning Benin down to play for latics 🙄

Must be ‘injured’ along with Wheater.

McCann captain and only two #frenchlads in the starting eleven. Dino flexing his muscles 💪 

Surely Wheater is injured? The cup tied theory just doesn’t make any sense to me. Still, that’s not much of a reason to rule something out these days. 

Not sure why were persisting in the 5 man midfield with 3 wingers in it either. 

Feels like a pivotal day today.

27 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Surely Wheater is injured? The cup tied theory just doesn’t make any sense to me. Still, that’s not much of a reason to rule something out these days. 

Not sure why were persisting in the 5 man midfield with 3 wingers in it either. 

Feels like a pivotal day today.

Morais played more as a second striker against Northampton. Although I'd rather have him on wing and Eagles behind the striker

15 hours ago, maddog said:

I expected an upgrade on Clarke. In reality, we have a big downgrade. I wonder if he’s been affected motivationally by the ‘upstairs’ shenanigans. 

He was an upgrade in his first few games. Everything was very easy for him and unlie Clarke he took his time with clearances, not just hopeful punts. Lately as I said, he doesn't seem interested and is just going through the motions.

Archived