FA Cup 2nd round draw.....

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

This thirst to find any piece of shit to throw at the club is embarrassing and really fucking pathetic...

Can't agree, BB80. The place fucking stinks of shit through and through - rotten to the core.

Throwing some more doesn't make any difference really.

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’m with you on some of it. But we shouldn’t have to guess. It should be announced/released. We are supposedly a professional football club. 

I’ll tell ya what...trying to find those figures I did for the Mansfield and Donny game took me ages. Looked at loads of reports, none of which gave them.  It’s another not new, non-story to bash the club with. 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I can’t wait till the same approach is adopted for league games. Gonna throw a spanner in the works for the prediction league. If I had to guess is not gonna cut it...

Didn't even think about the prediction league.

Definitely protesting next week, now. 

11 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I’ll tell ya what...trying to find those figures I did for the Mansfield and Donny game took me ages. Looked at loads of reports, none of which gave them.  It’s another not new, non-story to bash the club with. 

😆

24 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Fucking hell :laught30:

14 hours ago, JoeP said:

The surprise isn't the fact the attendance was low, it's the fact it's not been announced.

Can't recall this ever happening before.  Just adds to the confusion surrounding the way the club is being run.

I cannot recall the attendance at a main first team game (FA Cup/league cup/ league) before in 50 years. I didn't think the attendance was that low for what I was expecting, just that it hasn't been announced.     

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

It's on the match report:

Attendance: 2,858 (359 Away)

Not bad, the basic fan base is still there, just needs a good team that can take us out of this division to bring the rest back.

23 hours ago, jsslatic said:

To be fair the best chance of us scoring was taking Segbe off. Bless him he's a trier but he is absolutely not good enough.

Did we play balls in behind for him or just lump it up to him to try and beat 6'5 defenders in the air then have him pressing on his own?

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

A win on Saturday would have netted us £54k a win in round 3 counts for £135k in prize money.

Yeah I know, but still not to be sniffed at

Yep. Buy a lot of crap and/or aging midfielders with that. Could probably pay a manager off too..

In all seriousness, it's always a shame when we don't reach Round 3, but the disappointment for me is eased when our conquerors get a really shit tie, that we probably would have lost..

On 12/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, wiseowl said:

Can't agree, BB80. The place fucking stinks of shit through and through - rotten to the core.

Throwing some more doesn't make any difference really.

He has a point. There's loads of things you can have a go at the current regime about, but missing the crowd off the match report isn't one of them.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Did we play balls in behind for him or just lump it up to him to try and beat 6'5 defenders in the air then have him pressing on his own?

Speaking of 6’ odd defenders, what’s happened to Egert, no mention of him for a while?

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

No arguments on the tactics front but when he does and did get the ball at feet he does and did fuck all except lose it.

Even when he was put out onto the wing he was still just being ushered down blind alleys by a forward playing at full back.

Archived