FA Cup 2nd round draw.....

35 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

The reciepts dfference between the the two potencial opponents would be cira £20,000 and £2 000. Based on ticket prices of £2, £5 and £10. 

This furthe based on Salford bringing 3.000 and Burton 300.

I don't envisage us fans seeing any of this invested in players noticeably better than present come January. But it could go some way to making us solvent for longer.

That decimal point intentional? :)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

The reciepts dfference between the the two potencial opponents would be cira £20,000 and £2 000. Based on ticket prices of £2, £5 and £10. 

I don't envisage us fans seeing any of this invested in players noticeably better than present come January. But it could go some way to making us solvent for longer.

😂😂😂😂😂😩😂😂😩😩😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Because It could just as easily go straight into AL’s pocket!!

I certainly don’t enjoy my Saturday afternoons now....This is not in anyway shape or form the club I’ve supported for 60 years....I would rather take a chance now because by the time he fucks off voluntarily we could be beyond help!!!

Yes he was, however we had Lang and Surridge then who made a huge difference to our play. We have totally regressed since then and the 🤡🤡 have shown that they have absolutely no idea how to run a professional football club both on and off the pitch!!

**********ABDALLAH OUT**********

well stop gojng if you've had enough, no one is putting a gun to your head to go attend games..

4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

We could beat Salford, prob not burton

Either Salford or Burton are winnable..This is latics , we love playing in the Fa Cup.Getting through to the next round will certainly help us financially .. that draw could have been worse for us 

3 hours ago, mikeroyboy said:

Salford bringing 3,000 and Burton bringing 300?!?! Erm nope! 😂

9 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Thought Beck played well for Harrogate v Pompey.

Big strong striker. 

Sort of looks like (and has a name like) Luke Beckett as well..

Are we sure it's not just Luke Beckett lying about his age and trying to blag playing contracts until he's 60?

Archived