FA Cup 2nd round draw.....

2 hours ago, Barry Bosnian said:

So your solution is to write ABDALLAH OUT/GET THESE CLOWNS OUT at every given opportunity & call anyone that doesn't join in a 'happy clapper'. Give it a rest pal.

I don't and I'm sure most that oppose him don't, but as 90% of fans do not support him it stands to reason that plenty of people will write it from time to time which is why you perceive that you see it so often.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, singe said:

I don't and I'm sure most that oppose him don't, but as 90% of fans do not support him it stands to reason that plenty of people will write it from time to time which is why you perceive that you see it so often.

I have enclosed a link for Singe so he can verify his percentages and report back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41928747

It's patently a figure of speach rather than numerically quantified, but fairly close to a number of examples.

https://twitte

r.com/siblezard/status/1183076612146913

and this one

A tad less in this one.

All but 90 in this one

A lot want him removed in this one.

And even almost 75% going to protest in this one,

Have you any evidence of any substantial support?

13 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Wat is the prize money tonight ? Hopefully get a win  tonight , what with the prize money from Saturday and tonights we might have enough in the Kitty for a decent target man come January, heres hoping 🤔😏

£10,000 if we win.

If we qualify for the next round, then £20k for winning that round.

The average wage in L2 is £6k a month . Strikers are always a premium. So  nearer £10k a month min. x6 months till June so £60k min needd.

He pumped 200k in last month.

Dino has been told he has to offload before any signings (farcically IMHO ) too.

We need more than this Micke Mouse Cuo

#BTeamBoycott anyway.

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

Wat is the prize money tonight ? Hopefully get a win  tonight , what with the prize money from Saturday and tonights we might have enough in the Kitty for a decent target man come January, heres hoping 🤔😏

You are seriously deluded...when are you going to wake up and smell the coffee?

3 hours ago, singe said:

£10,000 if we win.

If we qualify for the next round, then £20k for winning that round.

The average wage in L2 is £6k a month . Strikers are always a premium. So  nearer £10k a month min. x6 months till June so £60k min needd.

He pumped 200k in last month.

Dino has been told he has to offload before any signings (farcically IMHO ) too.

We need more than this Micke Mouse Cuo

#BTeamBoycott anyway.

Cheers.. Its completely irrelevant now isnt it ? So he has to offload players that have been dumped on him ? me personally thinks Dino will get sick and piss off before January..and tonight would have been an eye opener to Dino about the quality levels of his players 

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

You are seriously deluded...when are you going to wake up and smell the coffee?

Seriously Deluded? what for at least trying to look for some bright spells or join the negative bunch of "supporters" on, if i was a neutral coming on here for the first time id be shocked finding out your latics fans..oh well alternative is to  take my prozac and join in 🙄🙄🤣

Looking for bright spells, there aren’t any FFS!!!

Negative😳 Damn right I’m negative, give me one good reason to be positive about this shit show.

Dino knew what he was getting into but has failed to stem the tide. January won’t make a blind bit of difference....we won’t be able to offload the sub standard shite we have been saddled with and do you seriously believe we can attract the required standard of player on loan or otherwise?

We aren’t even worthy of the division we are in as this last few days has clearly demonstrated.

**********ABDALLAH OUT**********

6 hours ago, hollandspies said:

So it’s Burton Albion in the FA Cup 2nd round.

1479 was the attendance at their home replay last night.

So, pay on the day for all on Sat 30th Nov, 3pm at BP.

what are we thinking then, around 2200 tops? 

And to think if we do happen to beat the mighty Burton it will be classed as a giant killing 🤣.. beat burton and anything is possible 3rd round.. 

8 hours ago, hollandspies said:

Sell out. Win by four. Vera hatrick.

10 hours ago, hollandspies said:

I reckon sub-2000 if we don't win at Newport.... 

2200 about right if we do.... 

11 minutes ago, Witty said:

We could potentially be bottom of the league come Saturday evening.

Unlikely (Crewe lose at home to Morecambe?) but a chilling thought.

Or looking at it another way... with a slightly more positive viewpoint....if our game at Stevenage was not called off and we picked up 3 pts, and we win Saturday... we could have been 14th and around 6 pts off the play-offs! Agree it's not a great position though.

Lets just hope we can put some sort a run together in December and put some daylight between us and the bottom few. Bar Swindon away our December fixtures don't look too scary...

14 minutes ago, Hometownclub said:

Looking at the team and the squad, I can't help thinking our best chance of survival is if another club goes to the wall, I don't see anyway we can stay up on our own merit.

Previously when I looked at the table it was a case of "Oh we'll be ok, we'll come good" but now I'm not too sure.  We need something positive and quick. What that positive is I don't know.

I think defeat against Burton would hopefully accelerate his departure...a plum 3rd Rd tie would be his last chance to recoup some of his outlay.

I really don’t care anymore I just want him out of our club regardless of our perilous situation!!

*********ABDALLAH OUT*********

Archived