FA Cup 2nd round draw.....

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to be a red. Ref doesn’t know the fucking laws of the game.  I see Liverpool keeper was sent off for same thing today. 

First half very poor, although we improved when Maouche came on. 

Second half much much better and probably should have scraped a draw. 

Ref an utter c*nt

McCann man of the match. 

Doesn’t alter the fact that’s another season over as early as November. We have absolutely fuck all to look forward to apart from the probability of a fight to stay in the football league.

What a time to be alive!!!

****ABDALLAH FUCKING OUT****

39 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Had to be a red. Ref doesn’t the fucking laws of the game.  I see Liverpool keeper was sent off for same thing today. 

Ref an utter c*nt

McCann man of the match. 

We're out of the cup and that shithouse will be refereeing again next week.

I will be there next week for the protest (not the game) I really would plead for those on this board (apart from Baz/Frankie) to do the same. Word is the smug twats on the board expect 50 at best and are happy at that. We need to show these bastards we are disgusted at where they have taken our club!!

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Had to be a red. Ref doesn’t the fucking laws of the game.  I see Liverpool keeper was sent off for same thing today. 

Ref an utter c*nt

McCann man of the match. 

It’s disgusting that a c*nt like that can bottle a decision any other referee would’ve given. It’s a red card. There’s no “shades of grey”. Clough had signalled to his sub keeper to get ready. It’s appalling that a ref can get away with it and we have to say “oh well”

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

No I wasn't, will be next week. 

Then you would have seen the obvious red: while this may not have affected the result, 10 minutes against 10 men would have given us a chance of being in the draw!

7 minutes ago, ddot_m said:

Then you would have seen the obvious red: while this may not have affected the result, 10 minutes against 10 men would have given us a chance of being in the draw!

If it was the same offence committed by the Liverpool keeper today, makes you think why 2 such obvious and identical offences should have such differing outcomes

Ineptitude? Lack of training for EFL referees? 

I suppose the referees panel will say he got it wrong, hard luck old chap. 

Total disgrace keeper was not sent off. 

Only big call of the game and ref blew it. 

I dont understand the booking. Thats implying keeper has committed a foul..but it was a clear handball outside the box so a straight red surely? How can it be a booking? Baffling. Is there a rule i dont knoe about. If they hadnt booked him that would make more sense. 

Rubbish first half.2 right backs on the pitch but still couldn't stop them down that side.  Smith is not a 10. Maouche actually improved us and linked things up a a bit 2nd half and this allowed smith to run at people and at least try and force something. 

Desire is non league at best and id happily never see him play again.

Strangely the ref today is usually a Championship ref. The only reason why I can think that he hasn’t sent their GK off was because he thought J-L A-A wasn’t getting to the ball for a tap into an open goal. 

Even the Radio Derby commentary team thought their GK should have been sent off.

Highlights:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50589179

49 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

That ref decision... wow. Utterly staggering call.

Knew the ref wasn't going to give us anything when we didn't get a free kick in 1st half for obstruction when their guy sat on the ball.

Decision not to send goalie off was the worst I've seen for a long time.

I thought he was biased but he wasn't , he was corrupt.

Archived