Stevenage (a)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Thanks for streaming Agnus UK the games is the reality of where we are as a club unfortunately.

Probably better listening as the imagination can convince us we are doing ok.

When you watch it the reality sets in how poor this lot are.

Le Paz made a couple of great stops, we could easily have lost that game. In the end a draw was probably a fair result for two absolutely rank bad sides.

We’ve got a point from the worst team in the league by far and it’s nowt to get excited about!!

Its bloody criminal the level we find ourselves at and that ridiculous 5 year plan of the 🤡🤡’s is a bloody joke!!!

************ABDALLAH OUT************

Just got home after a wet and windy night of high entertainment in lovely Stevenage!

I actually quite enjoyed the game, Maybe because I was worried it would be called off at the last minute so was just pleased it was on or maybe I have developed a form of Stockholm syndrome 

Maouche looked utterly dejected at the end, he must have been thinking how the hell he can’t get on the pitch given the complete lack of quality and real creativity.

i suppose we lost one substitution but when Sylla came on for Nepo with the points there for the taking you knew Dino was more concerned with not losing

Wilso

10 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Just got home after a wet and windy night of high entertainment in lovely Stevenage!

I actually quite enjoyed the game, Maybe because I was worried it would be called off at the last minute so was just pleased it was on or maybe I have developed a form of Stockholm syndrome 

Maouche looked utterly dejected at the end, he must have been thinking how the hell he can’t get on the pitch given the complete lack of quality and real creativity.

i suppose we lost one substitution but when Sylla came on for Nepo with the points there for the taking you knew Dino was more concerned with not losing

Wilson came on for Nepo. Sylla came on for Jones.

I only started watching after Sylla came on but thought he carried the ball forward well.

1 hour ago, Agnus UK said:

£5 poorer and 90 mins of my life gone. Dino what you playing at m8

Thanks for letting us share it with you. At least you didn't suffer alone.

I recall Tommy Docherty saying after one game that they didn't need a referee and linesmen. A couple of air traffic controllers would have been more useful.

The ball was up in the clouds that much tonight, the same could be applied.

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Le Paz made a couple of great stops, we could easily have lost that game. In the end a draw was probably a fair result for two absolutely rank bad sides.

We’ve got a point from the worst team in the league by far and it’s nowt to get excited about!!

Its bloody criminal the level we find ourselves at and that ridiculous 5 year plan of the 🤡🤡’s is a bloody joke!!!

************ABDALLAH OUT************

Onwards to Saturday and a proper six pointer but will anybody be there to see it?

7 hours ago, jsslatic said:

Wilso

Wilson came on for Nepo. Sylla came on for Jones.

I only started watching after Sylla came on but thought he carried the ball forward well.

Sorry, you’re right of course, Sylla did ok but still believe Maouche or even Dearnley would have provided more of a creative threat to try and win the game

It will come as no surprise to anyone that unfortunately, we cannot be seen to be assisting the distribution of unofficial streaming links. It breaks the TC's with our hosts.

Do what you want to do, but you can't post it up on here.

36 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Sorry, you’re right of course, Sylla did ok but still believe Maouche or even Dearnley would have provided more of a creative threat to try and win the game

100% agree 

I really don’t think Dino was trying to win the game, settled for a draw. 

The pace of pressing, passing, throw ins, keeper releasing the ball, everything about it was so slow, real lack of urgency.

Same at the Scunthorpe game, it just didn’t get going. 

Despite his interview comments I am not convinced the players are playing for him.  

16 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

100% agree 

I really don’t think Dino was trying to win the game, settled for a draw. 

The pace of pressing, passing, throw ins, keeper releasing the ball, everything about it was so slow, real lack of urgency.

Same at the Scunthorpe game, it just didn’t get going. 

Despite his interview comments I am not convinced the players are playing for him.  

Would you okay for someone who persistently shouted rubbish at you ? I know Morais has fallen out with him for that reason. 

10 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I honestly can’t recall watching a worse game of association football than the one I’ve just watched. Bloody awful. Cheers Agnus lad 

You obviously haven't seen much of us lately.

10 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Segbe was awful, everything fell apart when he was called into action.

Thought  Sylla did well and Zues back to form again 

As Waits said: Segbe has the IQ of a fence post. Would have liked to have seen Wilson in that one on one with the keeper.

Zeus is a poor keeper who occasionally makes good stops.

10 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Thought Mills looked decent too. Very comfortable on the ball. 

Thought it was his best game in a Latics shirt. At present he's definitely our best left (wing) back.

Some positives. We were far better organised in midfield and defence than of late and kept our shape better. Nguessan did OK. Piergianni's and Wheater working well together. Dino post match seemed to be closer to reality than usual. 

Archived