Tumbleweed?

5 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Came online to check scores after an afternoon off the football. Us 22nd, Wellens and Doyle top of the table. 

Insert Abe Simpson gif here...

I really have an uneasy feeling about our league position at the end of the season. 

Unless something really dramatic happens in January, ( And I don't think that it will ). It will be a dog fight between us and Morecambe.  And just like many others,  I think that our humiliation will be complete, with us dropping to the National league. 

I sincerely hope that I, and lot's of others are wrong. 

1 minute ago, 100milesaway said:

Unless something really dramatic happens in January, ( And I don't think that it will ). It will be a dog fight between us and Morecambe.  And just like many others,  I think that our humiliation will be complete, with us dropping to the National league. 

I sincerely hope that I, and lot's of others are wrong. 

Plenty of others involved too. No denying we are in amongst it.

16 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Came online to check scores after an afternoon off the football. Us 22nd, Wellens and Doyle top of the table. 

Insert Abe Simpson gif here...

If this doesn’t encapsulate Lemsagam’s tenure, nothing does;

December 2017

League Position - 10th (League 1) or 54th in league pyramid

Points from automatic position - 6

Points from play-off - 3

Summary - Wellens on winning run, Doyle scoring for fun... even COG bags a hat trick against Bury.

November 2019

League Position - 22nd (League 2) or 90th in league pyramid

Points from automatic position - 14

Points from play-off - 12

Summary - 5 managers, squad rebuild twice with quality progressively getting worse, unrest on and off the pitch, countless employment tribunals, 0 player sales from ML stable of ‘finds”, two fan groups trying to oust the chairman/board

We’re still nowhere nearer evidencing what Lemsagam inherited financially, what he’s paid and where we stand financially now.  He’s barking that he’s pumped millions into the club, pumping hundreds of thousands in monthly.... on what?  He’s not paid rent to the landlords, refuses to pay rent to the OEC, sacked or ostracised high earners (so club doesn’t benefit from their trade) and ended up having to pay off tribunals as a result.  

BroMo legacy of recruitment in terms of player resales is £0, impact on playing side is MINUS 36 league positions.  Due respect to fellow League 2 sides but we should be permanently in play-offs but getting batters by sides we would have rubbed our hands if we got them in a cup-tie.

If he’s holding the club at ransom over an inflated sale price then the fans need to smoke him out.  Not just one boycott at Leyton Orient but every game thereafter.  

If he maintains the lie to the fans that he’s here long-term, prove it -

1. Sack BroMo immediately & before January window

2. Give DM a fighting chance of survival by paying off the deadwood that’s your brother signed and allow DM and a more knowledgeable DofF to sign players that will strengthen the team

3. Review DMs position come May and based on final league standing.  Is he the right person for this club or do you sign a manager who can get us back to L1 next season?  

43 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

December 2017

Points from play-off - 3

Summary - Wellens on winning run, Doyle scoring for fun... even COG bags a hat trick against Bury.

November 2019

Summary - 5 managers, squad rebuild twice with quality progressively getting worse, unrest on and off the pitch, countless employment tribunals, 0 player sales from ML stable of ‘finds”, two fan groups trying to oust the chairman/board

We’re still nowhere nearer evidencing what Lemsagam inherited financially, what he’s paid and where we stand financially now.  He’s barking that he’s pumped millions into the club, pumping hundreds of thousands in monthly.... on what?  He’s not paid rent to the landlords, refuses to pay rent to the OEC, sacked or ostracised high earners (so club doesn’t benefit from their trade) and ended up having to pay off tribunals as a result.  

BroMo legacy of recruitment in terms of player resales is £0, impact on playing side is MINUS 36 league positions.  Due respect to fellow League 2 sides but we should be permanently in play-offs but getting batters by sides we would have rubbed our hands if we got them in a cup-tie.

If he’s holding the club at ransom over an inflated sale price then the fans need to smoke him out.  Not just one boycott at Leyton Orient but every game thereafter.  

2. Give DM a fighting chance of survival by paying off the deadwood that’s your brother signed and allow DM and a more knowledgeable DofF to sign players that will strengthen the team

3. Review DMs position come May and based on final league standing.  Is he the right person for this club or do you sign a manager who can get us back to L1 next season?  

We may be looking for a manager to get us back to league 2. And considering  our alarming situation on and off the field, that is more likely.

14 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Scunthorpe too much quality and Walsall starting to hit their straps. Any of the others from Orient downwards are in the scrap, obviously Macclesfield have the asterisk against their name.

Walsall starting to hit their straps having won their first game since September?

I by no means think we're not in a dogfight but the most encouraging thing I've seen this season is how bad Morecambe and Walsall are. Stevenage must be absolute wank as well.

Edit - actually the first game Walsall haven't lost since September.

28 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Walsall starting to hit their straps having won their first game since September?

I by no means think we're not in a dogfight but the most encouraging thing I've seen this season is how bad Morecambe and Walsall are. Stevenage must be absolute wank as well.

Walsall were the worst team I’ve seen at BP this season. We have to hope that, as bad as we are, there is at least one team who are even worse... 😲

46 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Data has them as performing much better than their league position, particularly most recently.

Stevenage starting to pick up as well.

On the flip side nobody performing worse than us over the last 8 games...

3 hours ago, Midsblue said:

December 2017

Points from play-off - 3

November 2019

Basically the Lemsegams thought they knew more about football than the football people in charge at the time. And there’s little evidence to suggest that’s changed since. And look where that knowledge has got us.

As a wise philosopher once said... “a little knowledge doesn’t pull up any plants”.

Archived