Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Apologies PTB to jump in front but -

 

I will be there next week for the protest (not the game) I really would plead for those on this board (apart from Baz/Frankie) to do the same. Word is the smug twats on the board expect 50 at best and are happy at that. We need to show these bastards we are disgusted at where they have taken our club!!

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OAFC1984 said:

Apologies PTB to jump in front but -

 

I will be there next week for the protest (not the game) I really would plead for those on this board (apart from Baz/Frankie) to do the same. Word is the smug twats on the board expect 50 at best and are happy at that. We need to show these bastards we are disgusted at where they have taken our club!!

Oafc1984 thanks for getting the ball rolling! You beat us to it! We will be putting out some details for the protest in the next few days. We want to see as many people there as possible. I’m getting a few, who have been ST holders for 25 years until this season, to attend. If you can all pass the word around to other fans who may not see online what we are doing this would be appreciated. It’s about getting all the fans together to show the club we can have a voice. Keep an eye out on our website, OWTB, twitter and Facebook for all the details when they are released. Let’s reclaim the faith 👍

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Oafc1984 thanks for getting the ball rolling! You beat us to it! We will be putting out some details for the protest in the next few days. We want to see as many people there as possible. I’m getting a few, who have been ST holders for 25 years until this season, to attend. If you can all pass the word around to other fans who may not see online what we are doing this would be appreciated. It’s about getting all the fans together to show the club we can have a voice. Keep an eye out on our website, OWTB, twitter and Facebook for all the details when they are released. Let’s reclaim the faith 👍

All,

 

if you have an issue with how this club is being run then you need to get involved in this protest. Don’t wait around for sometone else to do something about it!

 

Change will only happen if you force it!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not walked down Sheepfoot Lane since the game against Crewe.

 

Will be there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

Apologies PTB to jump in front but -

 

I will be there next week for the protest (not the game) I really would plead for those on this board (apart from Baz/Frankie) to do the same. Word is the smug twats on the board expect 50 at best and are happy at that. We need to show these bastards we are disgusted at where they have taken our club!!

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, is that it is ill timed due to signings due in January! 

A load of mid thirties players no doubt, to reflect of youth policy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, singe said:

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, is that it is ill timed due to signings due in January! 

A load of mid thirties players no doubt, to reflect of youth policy. 

Irrelevant who is signed in Jan.

 

Do what you want Mo, however it was clear from the fans forum in October that you and the board hold our fans in contempt. No coming back from that. 

Edited by Andy b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Irrelevant who is signed in Jan.

 

Do what you want Mo, however it was clear from the fans forum in October that you and the board hold our fans in contempt. No coming back from that. 

 

It’s mutual. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, singe said:

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, is that it is ill timed due to signings due in January! 

A load of mid thirties players no doubt, to reflect of youth policy. 

Even if this was relevant it completely contradicts what the manager said on the podcast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, singe said:

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, 

Usually once a month 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Latics and England said:

Even if this was relevant it completely contradicts what the manager said on the podcast.

As it came via Mo, the manager might not be aware! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be an eye opener if we threw the scarves on the floor outside the official entrance and boycotted the game. Those who want to watch the game could leave them draped over their seat when they leave. When the fans have left the stadium  the sight of empty seats full of discarded scarves would IMO leave a strong message to the board!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It would be an eye opener if we threw the scarves on the floor outside the official entrance and boycotted the game. Those who want to watch the game could leave them draped over their seat when they leave. When the fans have left the stadium  the sight of empty seats full of discarded scarves would IMO leave a strong message to the board!

 

Probably be sold in a fire sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Who’d buy them😂

 

Antique dealers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering how many intend to protest then go to watch the match 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Who’d buy them😂

Any supporters of teams who play in blue and white......£2-75 each or job lot £750.

 

 

Edited by pk200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Just wondering how many intend to protest then go to watch the match 

36 according to the Facebook post, am sure more than that.

539029200282562https://www.facebook.com/events/539029200282562/

 

100 said they were attending on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/kent_latic/status/1194174342751502337?s=20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, singe said:

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, is that it is ill timed due to signings due in January! 

A load of mid thirties players no doubt, to reflect of youth policy. 

Has he not worked out the seasons over regardless of who we sign in January the gormless twat.

 

Cheers Abdallah you cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Has he not worked out the seasons over regardless of who we sign in January the gormless twat.

 

Cheers Abdallah you cunt.

 

Yep. Much too little, much too late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weather's a bit dodgy at the moment. 

 

I assume the contingency would be to carry it over to the next game if this game just happened to be postponed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Weather's a bit dodgy at the moment. 

 

I assume the contingency would be to carry it over to the next game if this game just happened to be postponed?

We have looked at the weather joe. At present fingers crossed it does warm up(not massively but not like this last week) at the weekend. Hopefully there will not be any issues on that front. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeP said:

Weather's a bit dodgy at the moment. 

 

I assume the contingency would be to carry it over to the next game if this game just happened to be postponed?

According to the Countryfile forecast yesterday, the temperature is rising to double figures by Friday (11 degrees C) and forecast to be 7 degrees C on Saturday. No frost after tonight/Wednesday; so should be fine and dandy. Now, come on - let's mobilise as fans. I`ve been on the phone and got 3 coming along who didn't know the details previously.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

According to the Countryfile forecast yesterday, the temperature is rising to double figures by Friday (11 degrees C) and forecast to be 7 degrees C on Saturday. No frost after tonight/Wednesday; so should be fine and dandy. Now, come on - let's mobilise as fans. I`ve been on the phone and got 3 coming along who didn't know the details previously.

This is brilliant wiseowl. Thanks for your support. Word of mouth from fans is crucial. Anyone who knows supporters who may not be aware make sure you get them to attend. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anywhere with details on what is going on on Saturday? I may have missed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

According to the Countryfile forecast yesterday, the temperature is rising to double figures by Friday (11 degrees C) and forecast to be 7 degrees C on Saturday. No frost after tonight/Wednesday; so should be fine and dandy. Now, come on - let's mobilise as fans. I`ve been on the phone and got 3 coming along who didn't know the details previously.

Get down to the pub where you always bump into atleast 3 disgruntled fans who don’t go anymore owl 🦉😳🤣

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...