Protest 7/12 - Orient

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, i like a good sit down protest. It gets far more publicity, but of course we'd have to actually pay to get in. It would be great to have musical accompaniment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7Zkkucos8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fX0UbpZls

image.png.0b4ad6d63c8bcafa72bdf2636fddd243.png

COME ON. WHEN DID WE BECOME SO SOFT???? WE PROTESTED MORE IN THE MID-1990S. SNOWFLAKES, TIME TO GROW A PAIR.

14 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Get down to the pub where you always bump into atleast 3 disgruntled fans who don’t go anymore owl 🦉😳🤣

I would do but they don't go there anymore - they've had a fallout with the new landlord and are boycotting the place.😝

I really hope as many people as possible turn up for this. It’s a great opportunity that has been brilliantly organised. 

My two sons (six and two) are writing their own letter to the club’s owner which they will post from Galway this week. If it was at all possible we would be at the protest but work/finances in the run up to Christmas mean that’s not possible. 

Maybe my boys posting their letter might encourage those closer to Boundary Park to make the effort to attend. I’ll forward a pic to PTB later this week. 

As individuals we can’t achieve much or anything - but together we definitely can.   

14 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

I really hope as many people as possible turn up for this. It’s a great opportunity that has been brilliantly organised. 

My two sons (six and two) are writing their own letter to the club’s owner which they will post from Galway this week. If it was at all possible we would be at the protest but work/finances in the run up to Christmas mean that’s not possible. 

Maybe my boys posting their letter might encourage those closer to Boundary Park to make the effort to attend. I’ll forward a pic to PTB later this week. 

As individuals we can’t achieve much or anything - but together we definitely can.   

We are hoping for a good turnout too. It's time to park up the apathy and really galvanise in order to try to affect positive change.

The club (rather the owner) have chosen to ignore initial requests from ourselves to meet with him and have since ignored the survey results which happened to be fairly damning in what issues supporters felt needed to be addressed. When the club has declined as much as it has under the current regime without an ounce of responsibility being taken, this really presents an issue and we feel that the majority of supporters have now had enough (if they hadn't before) 

The letter(s) would be fantastic and something that we will share far and wide too once received. If you could send them to our email address (info@pushtheboundary.co.uk) we will confirm receipt and use this in the build up to the protest. 

Individually, you're swimming against the tide, together however, we can get to where we want/need to be

2 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

We are hoping for a good turnout too. It's time to park up the apathy and really galvanise in order to try to affect positive change.

The club (rather the owner) have chosen to ignore initial requests from ourselves to meet with him and have since ignored the survey results which happened to be fairly damning in what issues supporters felt needed to be addressed. When the club has declined as much as it has under the current regime without an ounce of responsibility being taken, this really presents an issue and we feel that the majority of supporters have now had enough (if they hadn't before) 

The letter(s) would be fantastic and something that we will share far and wide too once received. If you could send them to our email address (info@pushtheboundary.co.uk) we will confirm receipt and use this in the build up to the protest. 

Individually, you're swimming against the tide, together however, we can get to where we want/need to be

Great stuff - we’ll get the letter done up as soon as my eldest finishes his homework and I’ll email you the pics ASAP.  

I'll be sat on a coach on the M6, no doubt in a traffic jam, but I'll be there in spirit.
Can't say I'm in love with football these days, but things do need to change within football in general, before we see the situation Bury got into becoming the norm. 

Good luck to all involved. I may pop in the WH later on Saturday afternoon / early evening if the plan for those not attending are going back there.

Good luck to you all and I hope there is a huge turn out for this, even if most don't go into the game. I wish I could be there, but it just isn't possible, so I've emailed my thoughts to info@pushtheboundary.co.uk

Perhaps others who would like to attend, but can't, send their own thoughts for PTB to present to the club. To quote Citizen Smith, "Power to the people". Something like that, anyway.

2 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

It might be worth, if you have the technology, sending a reminder email message to all who have registered with PTB?

46 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

It might be worth, if you have the technology, sending a reminder email message to all who have registered with PTB?

I cant get up from London for this unfortunately, but an idea may be.... if not already doing so...would be to post a rep at each turnstile, to ask those who are either not aware or just couldn't be arsed, to come round to the main stand and support the protest for 10/15 mins before going to their seats....may get an extra couple of hundred to swell the numbers.

4 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Also could someone please post a few photos of the protest on Saturday so those who cannot attend can be there in spirit!! Or even better a live feed?

This protest is based on ignorance.So by not putting money in the club you are helping the club how?How many false rumours have you made into fact?.How many of you know what it takes to run a football club-I'd say none.You are not supporting the club by not going.So you are not supporters.

This club is starting to turn round,If you don't want to be part of it,then stay at home but don't drag good supporters into it.

I know it makes you feel important but the bigotry on this board is beyond belief.

1 hour ago, alwaysblue said:

This protest is based on ignorance.So by not putting money in the club you are helping the club how?How many false rumours have you made into fact?.How many of you know what it takes to run a football club-I'd say none.You are not supporting the club by not going.So you are not supporters.

This club is starting to turn round,If you don't want to be part of it,then stay at home but don't drag good supporters into it.

I know it makes you feel important but the bigotry on this board is beyond belief.

Surely this is a Wind up! 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

I will be at the protest on Saturday and will then go to the game. I get the best of both worlds me 😉

5daf63d2222947c52663648d5166388d.jpg

Archived