Protest 7/12 - Orient

38 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Typical trust avoidance 

no comment on last night, no comment on fake Twitter accounts, no comment on “fans” endorsed by the club calling fellow fans out for a ruck

I’ll be there Saturday and if Chuckle and Co dare threaten me I will take great delight in using my lawful common law power of self defence dropping them on their Abdallah licked arse 

I get your frustration, but the trust are stuck between a rock and a hard place. However, u would expect a representative from their board at every possible event....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Typical trust avoidance 

no comment on last night, no comment on fake Twitter accounts, no comment on “fans” endorsed by the club calling fellow fans out for a ruck

I’ll be there Saturday and if Chuckle and Co dare threaten me I will take great delight in using my lawful common law power of self defence dropping them on their Abdallah licked arse 

#anywhereintenminutes. 

3 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

Typical trust avoidance 

Obviously in the true spirit of a peaceful protest of course! 😂 

We march on Saturday alongside fellow supporters from Bury FC and Leyton Orient FC  to protest against the way our Club is being managed and show support for the need for positive change on the pitch.

Some of us remember when Clubs feared coming to Fortress Boundary Park, the Home of Oldham Athletic FC 

Protest details 
https://twitter.com/pushtheboundary/status/1202286524970291201?s=12

Good Morning OWTB posters,

Prior to tomorrow’s protest and the game versus Leyton Orient, I wanted to thank you all personally for not only the support that you have given but some good suggestions and some great ideas and initiatives that we have been discussing in order for PTB to develop a clear understanding of how different supporters would like us to proceed.

OWTB has been and continues to be the main Fans Forum and provides exactly what it should. Differing opinions, a few jibes and an awful lot of comments on how the club should move forward. PTB are here to provide the platform to do just that. We are here to take comments of constructive criticism, we are here to listen to ideas and we are here to implement an independent fans group to voice concerns and frustrations from the majority of the fan base under one voice!

The start of PTB has been overwhelming. Hard work, granted but we will continue in the same manner that we have started and tomorrow is just one of many plans we have moving forward.

Once again, thank you for all of the support, constructive criticism and input and hope to see you there tomorrow either at the White Hart between 12-13:45 or outside the ground at 14:15!

If anybody has any questions, remember to comment either on here or email us at info@pushtheboundary.co.uk.

Reclaim The Faith!

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Think it would be a good idea to get some extra bar staff in at the White Hart on Saturday...got a feeling it’s going to be rammed 🤪

They have been made aware and accepted our request to have our base there. It will be good to have a pub rammed once more before a home game! Bring back the feel of the old Clayton Arms! 

My dad used to drink with his mate, whilst myself and his mate's children went to the Sports Hall re-enacting the game.

29 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I can’t be there either as I have a prior commitment in Newcastle but middle son will be there with his Leyton Orient supporting girlfriend.

Well done to you Will and all the PTB team for organising this and thank you for caring so much about our Club.

17 minutes ago, Clifford said:

is there any evidence of threats being made to those protesting? or just made up nonsense? 

Can assure you there is no concerns re that. The relevant authorities have been advised as per any protest would. Council and police know. We have linked in with both they are happy with the plan set out. 

This will be a peaceful protest and one fans should stand up next to one another and take part in. 

Hope you see you tomorrow. 

Fantastic and it brought a lump to my throat. To get former players to support the cause is amazing.

Good luck tomorrow everyone. Please keep away from anything that brings you or the club into disrepute, demonstrate within the law and WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK!

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Fantastic and it brought a lump to my throat. To get former players to support the cause is amazing.

Good luck tomorrow everyone. Please keep away from anything that brings you or the club into disrepute, demonstrate within the law and WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK!

Was that you talking on the clip Bristol?

1 hour ago, mickjagger said:

Great video at first it was not obvious it was a video due to the graphics i am colour blind so this might be why, keep up the the good work 👍

Media could not be played?

18 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Media could not be played?

Don’t think anyone else has had any issues BP. If you are on twitter just find us and it’s on there @pushtheboundary or if you provide me with your email address and I can send you the video. Cheers 

Archived