Protest 7/12 - Orient

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

My new aim in life is to have a ‘Pete Davis’. Got a way to go though in both departments, tremendous growth there. 

New Year's Eve it comes off and goes back to normal growth. It's gonna feel chilly.

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

After criticising on here for many months, Im taking my grievances to the streets Im going on the protest march see you all there.

Well done to everyone involved in organising this.

Its our club and its worth fighting for.

Enthused by how many people seem to be motivated by this "Its our club and its worth fighting for" is surely the mantra for all of us. 

Hopefully there will be a happy ending but even if not, we are going to go down or bust * (or whatever), lets go down fighting - Come on You Blues !! 

1 minute ago, unsworth blue said:

Enthused by how many people seem to be motivated by this "Its our club and its worth fighting for" is surely the mantra for all of us. 

Hopefully there will be a happy ending but even if not, we are going to go down or bust * (or whatever), lets go down fighting - Come on You Blues !! 

Didnt realise happy endings were on offer! I will there now!!!!

10 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Is anybody  filming it 

We will be posting pics and videos of the day as it progresses, as well as conducting interviews with the press. We want to raise as much awareness as possible. This is our chance. There will be more, but let’s put our best foot forward 👍

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Pains me to be stood outside the ground minutes before kick off, only to turn and walk away. Thanks Abdallah. 

My thoughts too. I can happily miss games through work/social commitments but this is different. Im just sat at home doing nothing now. The sooner AL is gone the better!

Archived