Protest 7/12 - Orient

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Dino is from the same culture, he may listen to him and change his ways regarding recruitment and interference. The running of the club though is another matter. We just have to hope that if he sells up, it's not to a chancer who may possibly be worse. 

19 hours ago, al_bro said:

As Dino is from the same culture, he may listen to him and change his ways regarding recruitment and interference. The running of the club though is another matter. We just have to hope that if he sells up, it's not to a chancer who may possibly be worse. 

Perhaps the balls up that this administration have made of their tenure may dissuade any chancers !

Here's hoping.......

20 hours ago, al_bro said:

As Dino is from the same culture, he may listen to him and change his ways regarding recruitment and interference. 

And know how to play someone from that culture who speaks the same lingo(s)......

Sadly none of that is much help if he continues to be the average football manager he's always been and that we've seen so far.... 

On 12/5/2019 at 8:02 PM, OAFC1984 said:

Typical trust avoidance 

no comment on last night, no comment on fake Twitter accounts, no comment on “fans” endorsed by the club calling fellow fans out for a ruck

I’ll be there Saturday and if Chuckle and Co dare threaten me I will take great delight in using my lawful common law power of self defence dropping them on their Abdallah licked arse 

16 hours ago, al_bro said:

Who are these guys Partington and Jones?

10 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Partington IS Jones. Partington is one of AL's inner circle of fans. 

The dude asking the question here: https://www.facebook.com/MikeKeeganDM/posts/has-jack-ruddy-signed-for-oldham-mike/364073554025142/

One of the deluded Real Oldham Fans group on faceache - with Chuckle - that have an admin policy akin to the East German Stasi.

Abdallah #Fanboys.

Archived