Macclesfield players not paid again....

11 hours ago, peanuts said:

are the trust and the protest group reaching out to Macclesfield supporters groups as they have done with Orient etc solidarity can be good thing sometimes ?

I am sure that the Protest Group (PTB) will be in touch as soon as possible however as they are very much in their infancy and are currently reaching out for assistance themselves, their support at present may be a little limited in practical solutions.

I have no idea whether the Trust has been in touch with Macc or whether they will be

8 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

...how? He was employed by them for 9 months!!!!

In addition to what others have said I wouldn’t be surprised if he was due a bonus for getting a certain number of points and/or wins. As I can see Sol (and his representatives) seeing the risk of a staying up bonus being scuppered by other sides also performing well. 

We signed Wilson on a free because he wasn’t paid for 3 months Sol was there for a month after that.

Just now, Bristolatic said:

I may have misunderstood, but aren't Notlob waiting for a decision on how many more points they'll be deducted for not playing Donny? I seem to remember the decision is coming up soon, or have I got this completely wrong?

Who knows Pete, anyway isn't it time you got your hair cut. 

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I may have misunderstood, but aren't Notlob waiting for a decision on how many more points they'll be deducted for not playing Donny? I seem to remember the decision is coming up soon, or have I got this completely wrong?

22 Nov 2019.

The English Football League will appeal against the "lenient" suspended points deduction given to Bolton Wanderers over unfulfilled fixtures.

Bolton had a five-point deduction suspended for 18 months after failing to fulfil fixtures against Brentford last season and Doncaster this term.

The EFL said it is "disappointed by the conclusions reached by the independent disciplinary commission".

Bolton were fined a total of £70,000, with half also suspended for 18 months.

So yes, waiting now to see if EFL appeal alters the decision

14 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Cheers Whittle. I knew there was something about an extra points deduction.

Yes, but there has been a decision on it already. It was a suspended sentence.  Unless The EFL win their appeal that’s how it will stay and Macc should also ‘get away with it’.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Yes, but there has been a decision on it already. It was a suspended sentence.  Unless The EFL win their appeal that’s how it will stay and Macc should also ‘get away with it’.

I agree, even though it may harm our chances of staying in this god forsaken league. 

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

If only we were.

Quite. 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

It does tend to support the theory that there's a plentiful supply of lunatics out there. 

I absolutely think there are people out there, but they only come out when the incumbent owner is desperate and wants rid. As bad as things are, I still get the impression AL enjoys owning the club. Until that changes, the status quo will remain. 

Archived