Orient Away

2 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

what date is the game at Orient? Just save me looking

Been to Brisbane Road about 15 times, enjoy banter with their fans and always a good London day out  

22nd February 

Following the wonderful support for the protest shown by the Leyton Orient Fans Trust representatives, their supporters who stood by and clapping the March by and the 422 spectators they brought (far more than I ever recall before), I would hope that Latics fans turn out in force at Brisbane Road in February to return the favour.   Orient has always been a popular away day but our support has drifted badly this season even away from home.  

I've always found Orient to be a very friendly club and  only a few minutesi walk from the station.Friendly corner pub close to the away side entrance.Mixed results over the times I've been there but still well worth a visit

12 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

Following the wonderful support for the protest shown by the Leyton Orient Fans Trust representatives, their supporters who stood by and clapping the March by and the 422 spectators they brought (far more than I ever recall before), I would hope that Latics fans turn out in force at Brisbane Road in February to return the favour.   Orient has always been a popular away day but our support has drifted badly this season even away from home.  

352 Orient fans. But agree with the sentiment. 

Just how many we take to Brisbane Road will depend in part on our form at the time. We are still two months away and have the potential of new blood coming in during the January transfer window.

Away numbers have dropped because we have a poor team to follow. Having said that the few good times at games this season have come away from home. Cambridge and Plymouth in particular. 

I’ll be there with three others irrespective of how we are playing.

Birkbeck Tavern. Sorted.

7 hours ago, Flemboy said:

I've always found Orient to be a very friendly club and  only a few minutesi walk from the station.Friendly corner pub close to the away side entrance.Mixed results over the times I've been there but still well worth a visit

Coach & Horses? Used to love going in there but speaking to Orient fans on Saturday they've said it's home fans only now. 

I got 4 at £19 from Darlington to King’s Cross on the Friday afternoon which was cracking value.  I used LNER website rather than Trainline and I’m sure there will be equally good prices from Newcastle, Durham and York for fellow NE exiles.

Tickets for the return journey on the Sunday are not yet available though.

Archived