Orient at home on Saturday!

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

If, as a senior player, this is Wheater’s attitude (not that I’m saying it is..) he’s as culpable as the rest of the “shite”

It isn't the right attitude to have no, but even senior players need players to push them along and get the best out of them. If your competition for CB is Egert and Sefil you know you are not going to need to work that hard in training to keep hold of your starting spot.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

It isn't the right attitude to have no, but even senior players need players to push them along and get the best out of them. If your competition for CB is Egert and Sefil you know you are not going to need to work that hard in training to keep hold of your starting spot.

If he's happy enough with his own performance (I'm not sure he should be..) and won't give anymore in training, then maybe he should try and help Egert and Sefil become better players, instead of writing them off. He's stuck with them as defensive partners until at least January (and probably beyond..) so he might as well help get the team working as well as it can instead of sulking (if he even is..).

If the team start winning, he'll get attention from scouts and he might even get his dream move back to Bolton..

3 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

What’s Egert done ? He was the best centre half in the league when he was injured, come back got sent off and now he’s shite. Going to assume he is bang average 

Yeah, what’s he done to be put in the same bracket as Sefil. He’s looked ok so far. As well as Sefil I could add Hamer and Stott, they’ve both been dogshit too.

3 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

What’s Egert done ? He was the best centre half in the league when he was injured, come back got sent off and now he’s shite. Going to assume he is bang average 

:lol:

Well it wasn't so much the fact he has done much wrong but if you've got a player who has spent most of the season either injured or suspended then if you are one of the CBs you shouldn't be worried too much about him taking your place. 

The main point Im making here is I do feel the likes of Wheater and possibly a few others including Hamer will improve with better players around them.

1 hour ago, RobOAFC said:

Noticed Roys book was on sale saturday however I didnt have enough cash to buy one at the game. Does anyone know if it will be on sale again at the Crawley game or if they are on sale online/club shop?

Details on there for paying online if that is any good to you? - https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/november/27112019-a-fan-on-the-inside/

Archived