Missing Flag

Stealing that flag is like stealing a charity box.

I donated that flag to PtB because the words are how I used to feel about my club and want to again 💙

Its been as far as South Africa for the 2010 WC Final standing proud amongst fellow English fans.

Sickens me that ‘one of our own’ could steal from the PtB cause on a day when we walked to show how much we love our club.

Hopefully someone out there has a conscience and returns it to the PtB lads so it can stand proud again for the cause and not have to hide away in some freaks bedroom and never see another football game again 

3 hours ago, tGWB said:

Stealing that flag is like stealing a charity box.

I donated that flag to PtB because the words are how I used to feel about my club and want to again 💙

Its been as far as South Africa for the 2010 WC Final standing proud amongst fellow English fans.

Sickens me that ‘one of our own’ could steal from the PtB cause on a day when we walked to show how much we love our club.

Hopefully someone out there has a conscience and returns it to the PtB lads so it can stand proud again for the cause and not have to hide away in some freaks bedroom and never see another football game again 

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully its a mistake.

I have sent a couple of photos over to Jorvik that I took near the entrance, just so the group had a timeline and could eliminate those flag bearers from the appeal.

I hope it gets back to you soon

21 hours ago, underdog said:

have sent a couple of photos over to Jorvik that I took near the entrance, just so the group had a timeline and could eliminate those flag bearers from the appeal.I

Underdog

Like Charity Box theft this 

Get that picture of anyone with our flag up on here and on twitter.

Lets get them hunted down and the flag back to the PtB lads 

Head on a stake outside the ground would be a lovely touch but I do appreciate that might not sit well with some folk 

2 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Jesus, how much lower can we fall....perhaps the bellend who has it can send a private message to PTB and quietly return it... 

That would be best for everyone. The next step is to report it stolen - the police had a video van there...

58 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

OK, none of us bit the first time.....

No it isn't.

I hope you get your flag back though......

You okay with the head on the stake outside the ground though Harry 🤔

13 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Just to update people on this, we have managed to track down the flag that went missing at the protest. Great news, it has now been returned to us. Thank you everybody who helped to share the message and helped us in finding the flag.

"Pride Belief Passion" - "Give Everything"

aww that is good news. Well done

I bet Tgwb is relieved.

4 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

Just to update people on this, we have managed to track down the flag that went missing at the protest. Great news, it has now been returned to us. Thank you everybody who helped to share the message and helped us in finding the flag.

Go on, admit it was under the Lidl bags in your boot. 👀

6 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

Where did it end up out of interest?

Archived