Swindon away 🙄

10 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So pretty much the same as Pochettino/Mourinho at Spurs. 

Daniel Levy is hardly a bastion of morality either..... but then they [Poch, Mourinho et al] are all very well [immorally IMO] recompensed for the risk of being treated badly..... Banide, one assumes, had harder choices to make in accepting employment with us / for ALMO and to be treated the way he was (and then blamed for Mo's signings - which he self evidently knew nothing about), lacks empathy, infers disillusion & an unashamed ability to tell great big whopping porkies, on a humongous scale. Absolute bell ends, the pair of them.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So pretty much the same as Pochettino/Mourinho at Spurs. 

Well not quite the same, but I take your point.   I think Pochettino was announced sacked late evening 19th Nov and Mourinho announced as appointed the morning of the 20th. 

In our case the new manager was probably in the ground when the old manager first heard he was going. 10 mins later he was out the door carrying his stuff in some shopping bags and the new one was walking in.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:51 AM, Frankies6 said:

9 points up for grabs over the Christmas period lets see what we do.. And these are 3 winable games.. surely 7 out of 9 is the target,  even with our squad that is achievable,  do we call the manager to account if we dont ? 

I suppose if you keep repeating this kind of optimistic nonsense (none of which has come true to date) you might be somewhere near the mark one time.

Personally, I find it all very distracting from the task in hand.

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

I suppose if you keep repeating this kind of optimistic nonsense (none of which has come true to date) you might be somewhere near the mark one time.

Personally, I find it all very distracting from the task in hand.

I aint changing.. The 3 games coming up are winnable, gods sake we are not playing Barcelona,  Real Madrid, or man u... 

44 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

I aint changing.. The 3 games coming up are winnable, gods sake we are not playing Barcelona,  Real Madrid, or man u... 

But then are we are not Sevilla, Paris St Germain or even FC Astana. 

On 12/17/2019 at 1:51 AM, Frankies6 said:

9 points up for grabs over the Christmas period lets see what we do.. And these are 3 winable games.. surely 7 out of 9 is the target,  even with our squad that is achievable,  do we call the manager to account if we dont ? 

On 12/17/2019 at 10:13 AM, TheBigDog said:

I reckon that we’ll win all three 😀

I’m with you Frankies6.

2 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Well, a Man U inspired set of wannabes on the 29th 😂

Best take Rooney out or we'll get battered 😉

15 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Well, a Man U inspired set of wannabes on the 29th 😂

Best take Rooney out or we'll get battered 😉

I forgot the Salford game..The way fans are going on about these up and coming games you really would think we are playing sides in the champions league.. Me personally thinks Dino is going to be judged on this Christmas period performances. The  team its self from all accounts was on top up on saturday until Stott went off then we lost our shape and to an extent our game plan went through the window.. Pat on the back to Stott who i think is growing in his Role next to Wheater, but i did single Stott out in summer as one to watch.. Roll on Saturday 

20 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Lol - I agree with you in principle but it's like saying we are going to play Crewe, Orient and Macclesfield - we SHOULD be optimistic. It's just that we have already played such dross and lost 2, drew 1.

Archived