Can we come back from this?

I've had a drink so apologises. But this feels like a complete and utter shit show. I dont care for the infighting of then oec or the club. There both as bad as each other, its child like and pathetic..I hear under corner some fans who said they would come back if he left and didnt. I'm staying away becuase were shit simple, obvs that down to the owner. But I would come back no question. This is more a rant than a question.  But would the stay always come back if we had a better owners ?  And current thoughts on the shit show. Ps people on the realistic site are still hopeful! Jesus christ. Apologies for the rant 

Fair play for admitting a) you’ve had a drink and b) you’re a stay away. Neither can be criticised at the moment. My belief, in answer to your question is No. Simple fact is, stay aways would come back with results, regardless of the owner.

the debate is, is the owner hampering us of getting better results....which the answer is, categorically yes. I do believe he is putting up the money and our wage budget must be either top or close the top in the league. The obvious problem is we have a lot of shite as opposed to a handful of quality players. I know I’m not telling anyone anything they don’t no but I do believe if we were top 3 now, gates would be doubled easily. The ironic thing is, a play off semi (so finishing 4th as opposed to 3rd, would probably attact close to treble what we get now). 

Me personally, couldn’t give a fuck who the owners are, I just want to win. Sadly, I’ve never ever seen a sucessful latics team. Yes two play off campaigns. First we just ran into a strong league, second we weren’t good enough (that Blackpool team were something else). 

The next couple of years will be crucial. I think our stay in this league will be short either way and national

league football would see off the the remaining 75% of our support. 

5 hours ago, latics22 said:

I've had a drink so apologises. But this feels like a complete and utter shit show. I dont care for the infighting of then oec or the club. There both as bad as each other, its child like and pathetic..I hear under corner some fans who said they would come back if he left and didnt. I'm staying away becuase were shit simple, obvs that down to the owner. But I would come back no question. This is more a rant than a question.  But would the stay always come back if we had a better owners ?  And current thoughts on the shit show. Ps people on the realistic site are still hopeful! Jesus christ. Apologies for the rant 

Im struggling to see what the OEC has done wrong here just Abdallah and Barry Owen being a pair of monumental cunts.

Interms of can we come back from this yes absolutely 100% as soon as the owner fucks off.

Archived