Morecambe away on Boxing Day

6 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I don't blame anyone that doesn't want to travel over at this time of year, for whatever reason but I'm sure the lads would appreciate your full backing at the Globe.

Shout them on to victory!

should be a decent boxing day game looking forward to it.. its certainly one of those away we are capable of winning,just hope it doesn't  be a banna skin..

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

should be a decent boxing day game looking forward to it.. its certainly one of those away we are capable of winning,just hope it doesn't  be a banna skin..

We won here last time out and more recently at our place, their tails are up after the Newport game but we saw them off aswell.

We need to be prepared for the full 90 here, no half measures or we'll fall short.

22 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

We won here last time out and more recently at our place, their tails are up after the Newport game but we saw them off aswell.

We need to be prepared for the full 90 here, no half measures or we'll fall short.

Did Santa bring you a bag of clichés? 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:39 PM, jsslatic said:

I'm running the risk on it being bullshit. Surely will be POTD if we haven't even shifted the initial 400 allocation.

Hi , i believe the  ticket office at Morecambe is selling tickets for the way end up to kick off subject to availability.... cheers 

8 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Hi , i believe the  ticket office at Morecambe is selling tickets for the way end up to kick off subject to availability.... cheers 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:36 PM, welshgaz said:

Whats the deal with having to buy a ticket in advance? Was going to make a last minute decision..

On 12/23/2019 at 8:39 PM, jsslatic said:

I'm running the risk on it being bullshit. Surely will be POTD if we haven't even shifted the initial 400 allocation.

For full confirmation 

Subject to availability...

I'd like to think Latics haven't tried to pull a fast one by saying tickets stopped being available by midday on Christmas Eve. But the fact that the away club gets 5% of any pre-sales but nothing from POTD makes me suspicious. 

Incidentally for those out of area, if you buy a ticket online you can usually collect them at the away ground. 

3 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

For full confirmation 

Subject to availability...

I'd like to think Latics haven't tried to pull a fast one by saying tickets stopped being available by midday on Christmas Eve. But the fact that the away club gets 5% of any pre-sales but nothing from POTD makes me suspicious. 

Incidentally for those out of area, if you buy a ticket online you can usually collect them at the away ground. 

Are the clowns actually trying to discourage supporters from attending games?. Morecambe are selling whatever tickets we have left, yet complete silence about it on the official site. It’s a complete ball ache travelling today, but with a bit of prior information it would be doable 

16 minutes ago, SAV said:

Are the clowns actually trying to discourage supporters from attending games?. Morecambe are selling whatever tickets we have left, yet complete silence about it on the official site. It’s a complete ball ache travelling today, but with a bit of prior information it would be doable 

glad i got my ticket sorted in advance 😏.. 

13 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Gutted for Wilson. Don’t know what he has to do to get a start. Thought he changed the game for us on Saturday. 

He's our best finisher. It's strange that running around like a headless chicken counts above finishing ability for a centre forward. 

Archived