Morecambe away on Boxing Day

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Horlicks said:

What a thrill to be a Latics fan when we’re only 11 points behind Forest Green some have had it shit 

Don't worry, we'll catch those vegan fanatics soon enough 

Enjoy today's write up from a local

https://morecambe.vitalfootball.co.uk/morecambe-12-oldham-athletic

Great win today, congratulations to Dino and the players.

I hope that the club can keep McCann and Smith for rest of the season and that Mo is kept away from selection of any players who may possibly be added. Let Dino manage and select his own players, keep the lads up for it and playing for the shirt and each other and we should steer well clear of the choppy waters of relegation.

There are lots of issues that I feel need addressing off the pitch but they can be forgotten for today, take the points happily and enjoy the night when Latics won its first Boxing Day match since 2008. Incidentally I remember that well, Lee Hughes scored into the Crewe End and jogged off doing his goal celebration. A Crewe fan dressed as Santa ran along the front of the stand following Hughes giving him the Vs and using signs mimicking masturbation.....somehow not befitting of Father Christmas lol    

13 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

Great win today, congratulations to Dino and the players.

I hope that the club can keep McCann and Smith for rest of the season and that Mo is kept away from selection of any players who may possibly be added. Let Dino manage and select his own players, keep the lads up for it and playing for the shirt and each other and we should steer well clear of the choppy waters of relegation.

There are lots of issues that I feel need addressing off the pitch but they can be forgotten for today, take the points happily and enjoy the night when Latics won its first Boxing Day match since 2008. Incidentally I remember that well, Lee Hughes scored into the Crewe End and jogged off doing his goal celebration. A Crewe fan dressed as Santa ran along the front of the stand following Hughes giving him the Vs and using signs mimicking masturbation.....somehow not befitting of Father Christmas lol    

It probably wasn't the real Father Christmas ! 😉

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I notice lacovitti is getting forward well, but in defence is often caught out ahead of the unmarked opposing wide player. Something which I think needs rectifying.

Cost us a lot of goals this year from poor positioning, ball watching, and daydreaming, but our left side is weaker without Stott as both Wheater and Hamer drift to the right. Smith gets back a lot to help but when he’s switched wings Morais doesn’t always have the energy.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, Frankies6 said:

we are 10 points outside the playoffs, 20 games to go, January transfer window coming up  1 defeat in 7, team playing for the manager,.. scoring goals with a shit strike force.. onwards and upwards 

Onwards and upwards.

On 12/27/2019 at 4:18 PM, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Cost us a lot of goals this year from poor positioning, ball watching, and daydreaming, but our left side is weaker without Stott as both Wheater and Hamer drift to the right. Smith gets back a lot to help but when he’s switched wings Morais doesn’t always have the energy.

Unfortunately, from what we saw today we are worse without him.

Archived