Salford (H)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a decent game, we are looking hard to beat picking some momentum up, and salford got a decent win against crewe not sure what their away form is like as ive not taken to much notice.. I just hope Rooney doesnt come of the bench and score against us.. i reckon 450 salford / man utd fans will travel over..2-1 latics 

I will be driving up for this tomorrow with a friend - and am looking forward to the game. Having picked up two wins on the bounce, I’m expecting the confidence of the team to be high. 

Dino hinted at maybe changing one or two but I would stick with the team that started at Morecambe. The midfield looks more balanced with Sylla back and McCann and Maouche are playing well together. 

Lets keep the momentum going. 😃

36 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I will be driving up for this tomorrow with a friend - and am looking forward to the game. Having picked up two wins on the bounce, I’m expecting the confidence of the team to be high. 

Dino hinted at maybe changing one or two but I would stick with the team that started at Morecambe. The midfield looks more balanced with Sylla back and McCann and Maouche are playing well together. 

Lets keep the momentum going. 😃

Yeah agree with this.  The only question for me would be whether Azankpo or Wilson starts.  The other 10 should be the same as the Morecambe game.

8 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Yeah agree with this.  The only question for me would be whether Azankpo or Wilson starts.  The other 10 should be the same as the Morecambe game.

In a perfect word I would agree and play the same team. But unfortunately I think playing the same 10 or 11 for 3 games in a week would be detrimental as they would be leggy after an hour and would also risk injury. Needs freshening up

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Keep Azankpo in the team he hasnt done anything wrong ... Deserves his place in the team.. 

17 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Don’t know why  but I’ve been looking forward to this game  for sometime   Is it just me.? I know we never played them before maybe it’s their Man U  connections  But I really want to beat them   

We should be beating them and beating them well.......glorified pub team!

6 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Should be a decent game, we are looking hard to beat picking some momentum up, and salford got a decent win against crewe not sure what their away form is like as ive not taken to much notice.. I just hope Rooney doesnt come of the bench and score against us.. i reckon 450 salford / man utd fans will travel over..2-1 latics 

I like u frankie, u are obvs on the inside. Your hints of knowledge are obvs correct. As u are on the inside. Word of advice, be careful wjat u share. Sinnot had once source, wild and there both dead in the water.

36 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I like u frankie, u are obvs on the inside. Your hints of knowledge are obvs correct. As u are on the inside. Word of advice, be careful wjat u share. Sinnot had once source, wild and there both dead in the water.

thanks for the warning 🙄.. hope enjoy the game tomorrow.  

Archived