• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Off the back of one off game? He's done well this season deserves the number 1 spot for me 

Hes everyone's number 1 bar a couple of people. Been as good a keeper as weve had in the last few years considering hes had a poorer defence than the likes of ripley/iverson

4 hours ago, welshgaz said:

We have a better player in his position. Welcome back to sit on the bench.

Switch your better player to the opposite wing for abit of crossbar skimming and put Nepo back where he should be played, no doubts when missile comes back, Nepo will displace Lacovitti and that sweet partnership will be allowed to flourish once again.

12 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Hes everyone's number 1 bar a couple of people. Been as good a keeper as weve had in the last few years considering hes had a poorer defence than the likes of ripley/iverson

He's no where near as good as Ripley or Iversen. You are going back to Cornell/Kenny/Kean years to when we last had a keeper worse than him...

22 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Switch your better player to the opposite wing for abit of crossbar skimming and put Nepo back where he should be played, no doubts when missile comes back, Nepo will displace Lacovitti and that sweet partnership will be allowed to flourish once again.

Good shout.

17 minutes ago, RobOAFC said:

He's no where near as good as Ripley or Iversen. You are going back to Cornell/Kenny/Kean years to when we last had a keeper worse than him...

He's more than adequate for League 2. How many mistakes bar the first one last home game has he made that's cost a goal?

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

He's more than adequate for League 2. How many mistakes bar the first one last home game has he made that's cost a goal?

Doing a fine job as far as I'm concerned, alot of what's going past him should have been cut out beforehand but that's another story.

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I'm not saying he isn't - he is an average L2 keeper. The two keepers mentioned were far better and there has been several others before Zeus i would class as being better.

Goalkeeper is the least of our worries right now but i don't think it would be that hard to get an upgrade on him.

17 minutes ago, RobOAFC said:

I'm not saying he isn't - he is an average L2 keeper. The two keepers mentioned were far better and there has been several others before Zeus i would class as being better.

Goalkeeper is the least of our worries right now but i don't think it would be that hard to get an upgrade on him.

How many mistakes apart from Salford game?  I don't remember another.would be more than fine in League 1

18 minutes ago, RobOAFC said:

Gordon Banks would have struggled to keep clean sheets with our current back line and it wouldn't be that hard to get an 'upgrade' on most of the squad, let alone Zeus.

Archived