Squad movements, winter 2019/20

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, True Tic said:

We won’t win the the next three.

Its already squeaky bum time, even with only one going down from this division. 

Ive no faith whatsoever in this squad pulling us out of trouble and I don’t think they have either. 

The squad isn't completed yet.

12 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Eagles apparently fired due to something that happened at the xmas event.

Hanson coming in (christ), along with another from Burnley.

11 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Oh and Morais suspended

Where have you got this from 

28 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Eagles apparently fired due to something that happened at the xmas event.

Hanson coming in (christ), along with another from Burnley.

Presume the one that ticks the "big lump" box?  How will we afford the £225k transfer fee?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/james-hanson/profil/spieler/108160

2 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Why would people complain about the signing of Hanson or someone of his ilk? We have been asking for that all season. He is a cart horse, but in my opinion thats exactly what we need in our current predicament in the league.

Looking at his stats he hasn’t scored since September but 5 goals in 19 isn’t a bad return. Think every team especially in L2 needs a target man. Would be interesting to see Wilson play off him. 

8 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Why would people complain about the signing of Hanson or someone of his ilk? We have been asking for that all season. He is a cart horse, but in my opinion thats exactly what we need in our current predicament in the league.

You bloody love a clogger gaz :D

13 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Looking at his stats he hasn’t scored since September but 5 goals in 19 isn’t a bad return. Think every team especially in L2 needs a target man. Would be interesting to see Wilson play off him. 

Has scored better than 1 in 4 throughout a career of over 500 games.  Still a donkey though😉

22 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

True, he's still a good in the air, so along with Piergianni we should be real threat from set plays and also defending them.

Something we have lacked for the last few seasons.

23 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Fair enough, as long as he actually delivers the goods, or at least some of them and he isn't warming the bench...

Archived