Cheltenham (A)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

So that's Eagles and Maouche on. What's the point in bringing N'Guessan in for him to warm the bench, or can he transform the game in the last 5 minutes?

My thoughts entirely, this squad is a joke,  likely three losses on the bounce now and they stick the new loan on the bench. He must be highly rated if he can change things from there...

4 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Why Wheater?????

Absolute liability.

Wilson? Get rid.

If Wheater is off back to Notlob, who the hell is going to play CB? The thought of Iacovitti playing there scares the shit out of me. As for Wilson, he just thrives off a big lump knocking it down to him, but it's the one thing we haven't got. 

I just can't believe that any team can expect to progress without a decent striker. Never mind, we've got about 28 midfielders, 25 of which are total crap. Thanks Mo, you useless prat.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

If Wheater is off back to Notlob, who the hell is going to play CB? The thought of Iacovitti playing there scares the shit out of me. As for Wilson, he just thrives off a big lump knocking it down to him, but it's the one thing we haven't got. 

I get what you are saying Pete but Maouche would be a better option than Wheater!

If he is going, it needs to be soon.

5 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Bolton can’t have been scouting Wheater. If they had they wouldn’t be going near him especially Playing in the league above! 

2 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Bolton can’t have been scouting Wheater. If they had they wouldn’t be going near him especially Playing in the league above! 

Leave a league two club and return in one next season, pointless!

14 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

There’s lots of sad sacks on here that thrive on us being poor.

Strange bunch of fans.

I don't think anyone thrives on us being poor cesky.

The fact is we are not poor - we are absolutely awful - worst squad and generally worst league position in most people's living memory. Many are just astonished that there remains a hard core of people apparently still "supporting" the regime.

Now..... they are the sad sacks in my humble opinion... strange bunch.

Archived