Body bag 2020 discussion thread

disjointed

At least Acorah has had plenty of time to make a good impression before his arrival in the afterlife.

Can I guess the date of the Queen's death? I reckon she'll go shortly after they announce Phil in mid-February...I'll try the 17th. My thinking is they want this Brexit fiasco out of the way before making changes at the top. We all know it's all over bar the shouting but that's how they do what they do innit.

1 hour ago, Ackey said:

I can add your guesses to the official thread, if suitably approved by the masses and at the cost of a small fee (payable in beer at Orient).

I've no problem with that, loose and fast with the rules is a 24 speciality. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

This thread has taken a dark turn eh? 

To be fair, I've gone for sixties pop legends who have been cryogenically sealed off for a really long time (otherwise they'd definitely be dead). Is it wrong to wish COVID-19 on your death pool picks? Too soon? 

London based celebrities will be lucky to get through this, unless they have joined the mass exodus to the 2nd home seaside towns. 

5 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Where is Mick Jagger now? Keith Richards? Ray Davies? Wherever they are, they're bang in the coronavirus crosshairs. 

That's just hopeful expectation on your part, how can a man be so desperate for points. 

But in answer to your question, Jagger and Richards on a beach in Barbados, and it would be good to think that Davies was sat in a seedy Soho bar sharing a drink with Lola for old times sake. Whilst drawing on a Capstan full strength, happy innocent days. 

17 minutes ago, rosa said:

Prince Charles met with the Queen on March 11th. As did Boris Johnson. She's deffo got the CoCo. Check your bonus points dates. 

If she does check out do the new rules regarding funeral attendees apply? I wouldn't imagine Major Hewitts son and his wife would be invited anyway. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

If she does check out do the new rules regarding funeral attendees apply? I wouldn't imagine Major Hewitts son and his wife would be invited anyway. 

Imagine how shit the TV schedule is gonna be. 

• 3 weeks later...

Will Teasle, Sheriff of Hope, Washington State. A decorated hero in the Korean War, he returned home to carry on as a productive and respected member of society, unlike the bums returning from Vietnam expecting everyone to make a song and dance about what they had been through 

Archived