Macclesfield Tickets

Well its a good away day never mind the football.  Vera to start and score or was that last year.

To the point does anybody know the opening hours for the ticket office?  I know they are part time now but not when.

I have tried ringing - no reply.  I have tried email - no reply.  I have tried buying online - didn't work.  Have we gone into administration already I wonder?

No idea in regards to tickets and ticket office but it may be wise to hold off a day or so.

Reason being - just checked on SkyBet and Bet365, neither of them are offering odds on our game. If just one of those were missing then I would say it was an oversight, both is extremely unusual!

2 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Well its a good away day never mind the football.  Vera to start and score or was that last year.

To the point does anybody know the opening hours for the ticket office?  I know they are part time now but not when.

I have tried ringing - no reply.  I have tried email - no reply.  I have tried buying online - didn't work.  Have we gone into administration already I wonder?

The olden days  Main 4972 number has never left my memory.

Bought tickets today. Although nearly walked away. Staff saw me waiting but kept ignoring me. When I was eventually served the woman was quite grumpy as though I was really ruining her day by making her do her job.

I know the team is terrible but it looks as though the backroom staff is going to pot as well. I remember the days when the staff were famous for being friendly and helpful.

1 hour ago, Only Blue said:

Bought tickets today. Although nearly walked away. Staff saw me waiting but kept ignoring me. When I was eventually served the woman was quite grumpy as though I was really ruining her day by making her do her job.

I know the team is terrible but it looks as though the backroom staff is going to pot as well. I remember the days when the staff were famous for being friendly and helpful.

I bought mine on Friday - you are correct the woman who served me was not in the best of moods.

The computer system was down so at first I was unable to buy any tickets, even though they were 9 inches away!  Computer says NO!

Anyway it rebooted its self and allowed me to buy some tickets but she had the infuriating habit of calling me Sir (I have been called worse names!!).

Question. If there are staff in work 9 - 5 Monday to Friday, why isn't the ticket office open all the time. Surely to goodness our beloved owner needs to keep his cash flow going and this looks like his only source of income at present.

Rant over.:rant.sml:

1 hour ago, Millibob said:

I bought mine on Friday - you are correct the woman who served me was not in the best of moods.

The computer system was down so at first I was unable to buy any tickets, even though they were 9 inches away!  Computer says NO!

Anyway it rebooted its self and allowed me to buy some tickets but she had the infuriating habit of calling me Sir (I have been called worse names!!).

Question. If there are staff in work 9 - 5 Monday to Friday, why isn't the ticket office open all the time. Surely to goodness our beloved owner needs to keep his cash flow going and this looks like his only source of income at present.

Rant over.:rant.sml:

Had a similar experience buying tickets for the Salford game, woman behind the counter wasn't the most helpful. Got the vibe she didn't want to be there, although I cant blame her really

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

The olden days  Main 4972 number has never left my memory.

Showing your age now , used to maintain that switchboard 70’s and 80’s then this thing called privatisation kicked in , still vinyl has made a comeback wonder if PMBX 4’s will ?

I called the club earlier to ask where the tickets I had ordered on Friday lunchtime were.

After there was no answer for several minutes on the ticket office number I got through via main switch and was told as the order was made on Friday lunchtime then it would have been processed on Monday. Today they had got a new carpet(!) so they should be sent out tomorrow.

I miss Billy.

29 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

I called the club earlier to ask where the tickets I had ordered on Friday lunchtime were.

After there was no answer for several minutes on the ticket office number I got through via main switch and was told as the order was made on Friday lunchtime then it would have been processed on Monday. Today they had got a new carpet(!) so they should be sent out tomorrow.

I miss Billy.

As soon as I saw 'carpet' why did I think of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. 

Archived