Macclesfield Tickets

What a fucking shambles.  They have taken £28 for the online purchase I tried to make even though the system said the transaction couldn't be completed.  They tell me these tickets are in the post - bit slow as the 'aborted' purchase was on Monday.  The history of purchases online says I have no history so are they really on their way?

They have therefore taken £28 online for tickets allegedly in the post (where are they) and I have paid another £27 at the ticket office for two tickets that they say they will only refund if I go back to the ticket office before 3.00 tomorrow.

Customer service score 0 out of 10.

8 hours ago, Hands on said:

What a fucking shambles.  They have taken £28 for the online purchase I tried to make even though the system said the transaction couldn't be completed.  They tell me these tickets are in the post - bit slow as the 'aborted' purchase was on Monday.  The history of purchases online says I have no history so are they really on their way?

They have therefore taken £28 online for tickets allegedly in the post (where are they) and I have paid another £27 at the ticket office for two tickets that they say they will only refund if I go back to the ticket office before 3.00 tomorrow.

Customer service score 0 out of 10.

Sounds about right. Little confidence that there won't be issues sending out tickets for a game in a fortnight's time that they haven't put on sale yet and is likely to sell more tickets.

i received mine in the post yesterday, i have waited 3 days for mine also, yet previous occasions has been next day delivery,  hope your problem is sorted! i think if we get some good news today regards a signing should expect a decent turn out at Macclesfield, heres hoping 

1 hour ago, Fruitygoo said:

I tried to buy mine on Wed morning and was told pickup only which I'm not able to do. Surley they can get tickets from oldham to Altrincham in 2 days... Id have paid for the stamp...

They usually send any unclaimed tickets to the home ground. It might be that with Macclesfield's issues they were unable to do that this time. 

3 hours ago, rudemedic said:

They usually send any unclaimed tickets to the home ground. It might be that with Macclesfield's issues they were unable to do that this time. 

They told me that the tickets will be sent down with the media team, to be collect at the stadium.

Ah well I have just one set of tickets now but an online system which told me the transaction had not been completed when it was is rather baffling.  The second set arrived at lunch time today, I attempted to buy them Monday, and I had to return one set to the ticket office before 3 o'clock today Friday (or you take it up with Macclesfield) in order to get a refund.  Being an old codger I could make the journey.

Not quite sure what the lesson is.  Two trips to boundary park and the loss of the £1 for postage - the system does not allow that to be refunded.  But I do have my tickets even if we have yet to sign the striker we need.

Ah ha we have a 6'5" striker with a name I can't pronounce - lets call him Ed and hope he does well.

41 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Ah well I have just one set of tickets now but an online system which told me the transaction had not been completed when it was is rather baffling.  The second set arrived at lunch time today, I attempted to buy them Monday, and I had to return one set to the ticket office before 3 o'clock today Friday (or you take it up with Macclesfield) in order to get a refund.  Being an old codger I could make the journey.

Not quite sure what the lesson is.  Two trips to boundary park and the loss of the £1 for postage - the system does not allow that to be refunded.  But I do have my tickets even if we have yet to sign the striker we need.

Ah ha we have a 6'5" striker with a name I can't pronounce - lets call him Ed and hope he does well.

I'm sure you'll be able to get rid of them at face value tomorrow...

Archived