Macclesfield

Bookies have us as slight favourites but the two tipping sites I look at both have it down as a home win....

Was Smith just injured last week or have we seen the last of him? 

Has Morais fallen out with Big Arms?

Zeus couldn't complain at being dropped but he'd been solid, if unspectacular, since coming in. Woods bad games were as bad and more numerous if memory serves me correctly.

He somehow won't drop Wheater will he despite him being a liability and a guarantee of at least one goal for the opposition....?

I'd go.....

de la Paz

Mills

Hamer

Piergianni

Nepo

Branger

Jones

Maouche

Smith

Morais (or new striker)

Wilson

He'll go....

de la Paz

Hamer

Bruce Forsyth

Piergianni

Iacovitti

Mills

Missilou

Sylla

Jones

Nepo

Azankpo

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

He'll go....

de la Paz

Hamer

Bruce Forsyth

Piergianni

Iacovitti

Mills

Missilou

Sylla

Jones

Nepo

Azankpo

Agree, although maybe he keeps his 5-3-2 formation and plays Wilson or Maoche instead of Nepo and has Iacovitti at wing back *shudders*

7 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Bookies have us as slight favourites but the two tipping sites I look at both have it down as a home win....

Zeus couldn't complain at being dropped but he'd been solid, if unspectacular, since coming in. Woods bad games were as bad and more numerous if memory serves me correctly.

He somehow won't drop Wheater will he despite him being a liability and a guarantee of at least one goal for the opposition....?

I'd go.....

de la Paz

Mills

Hamer

Piergianni

Nepo

Branger

Jones

Maouche

Smith

Morais (or new striker)

Wilson

He'll go....

de la Paz

Hamer

Bruce Forsyth

Piergianni

Iacovitti

Mills

Missilou

Sylla

Jones

Nepo

Azankpo

N’Guessan?  

Hard to know if there will be any incomings or outgoings before Saturday and it's a bit unclear as to who's available and who isn't.  All things being equal I'd go for:

Woods

Mills

Wheater

Piergianni

Nepomuceno

Sylla

McCann

Azankpo

Maouche

Smith

Wilson

I'd almost play Maouche as a second striker, not because it's his natural position but because he's on of the few attacking players we have who can keep the ball at their feet and allow us to get up the pitch.  Neither Azankpo or Wilson can do that well enough.  Morais could also do that but I'm unsure of what's going on with him.

2 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Only one senior keeper available for Saturday as it stands...

Can they ask for a postponement if this is still the case come Saturday? 

No, but they are allowed an emergency loan. Although as we are in the transfer window that's a bit of a moot point. 

They'll have a youth team GK too. 

10 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

No, but they are allowed an emergency loan. Although as we are in the transfer window that's a bit of a moot point. 

They'll have a youth team GK too. 

If we give them one of ours I'd look to change my prediction league score :)

5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I'd go.....

de la Paz

Mills

Hamer

Piergianni

Nepo

Branger

Jones

Maouche

Smith

Morais (or new striker)

Wilson

He'll go....

de la Paz

Hamer

Bruce Forsyth

Piergianni

Iacovitti

Mills

Missilou

Sylla

Jones

Nepo

Azankpo

Smith had the flu I hear at the Scunnie game and then missed the Cheltenham game with it. Glad to have him back for Saturday.

1 hour ago, Fruitygoo said:

So dino says we've finally had an opportunity to get in a full week's training but our 'main' striker (solely based on game time) got the week off? 

.....because as much as Dino doesn’t fancy Wilson, he’ll start him at Macc on Saturday because managers just love to play their players against their former teams.

18 hours ago, Fruitygoo said:

Azankpo was on holiday yesterday if you go off his Instagram... Must be unlikely to play based on that... 

17 hours ago, No Pyro No Party said:

Apparently he was with Mané collecting his award. Does make you wonder though...

I love this.

I bet not one single Liverpool fan has questioned whether Mane will be ok to play against Spurs in the top flight 2 and a half hours later but our lad must be a doubt for Macclesfield fucking Town :lol:

Never change :grin: 

18 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I love this.

I bet not one single Liverpool fan has questioned whether Mane will be ok to play against Spurs in the top flight 2 and a half hours later but our lad must be a doubt for Macclesfield fucking Town :lol:

Never change :grin: 

Mane probably had a private jet; our lad would've been in a minibus

Archived