Macclesfield

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Correct, it's season ticket holders bring a friend for a fiver for the Crawley game. I'm one and can't think of a single friend or relative who'd go with me for free.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/december/18122019-bring-a-friend-for-5-reminder/

Is that anything to do with the football though...

Red card overturned No surprise really. Terrible decision. Hits his thigh rolls on to his hand which is by his side then took ages to give it. Was like Doncaster all over again. 

AS for Wheater not throwing a hissy fit when sent out and going straight off - i don't have an issue with that very little to be gained by it. He's not been as good as we thought but he's better than most we have, even if he looks unfit and probably carrying a niggling injury since xmas

Poor first half half Macc should have been 2 up. 5 Man midfield but Missile was for ever out of position, Nepo isn't a left back, Jones hasn't got any legs so it was a 1 man Sylla midfield  - maybe why he faded 2nd half

2nd half a bit better but only because we got some corners - not real threat or plan just huff and puff - Smith our one attacking threat. New defender looked iffy early but got better and would defo rather him than Eggert in the team.

Dinos comments - he knows they are s**** but can't keep calling em that so he tries to find the odd positive - next season we judge him for real.

800 away fans is a good turn out with the dross on display at moment. 

1 hour ago, bluehobbit said:

Red card overturned No surprise really. Terrible decision. Hits his thigh rolls on to his hand which is by his side then took ages to give it. Was like Doncaster all over again. 

AS for Wheater not throwing a hissy fit when sent out and going straight off - i don't have an issue with that very little to be gained by it. He's not been as good as we thought but he's better than most we have, even if he looks unfit and probably carrying a niggling injury since xmas

Poor first half half Macc should have been 2 up. 5 Man midfield but Missile was for ever out of position, Nepo isn't a left back, Jones hasn't got any legs so it was a 1 man Sylla midfield  - maybe why he faded 2nd half

2nd half a bit better but only because we got some corners - not real threat or plan just huff and puff - Smith our one attacking threat. New defender looked iffy early but got better and would defo rather him than Eggert in the team.

Dinos comments - he knows they are s**** but can't keep calling em that so he tries to find the odd positive - next season we judge him for real.

800 away fans is a good turn out with the dross on display at moment. 

Sylla faded, he has nothing to fade. Did you see his run where he was edge of the box but ended up going backwards, the lad can’t shoot or pass 

Just now, LightDN123 said:

Sylla faded, he has nothing to fade. Did you see his run where he was edge of the box but ended up going backwards, the lad can’t shoot or pass 

Lol - thought he was supposed to be an "upgrade on Fane" according to quite a few on here.

23 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Lol - thought he was supposed to be an "upgrade on Fane" according to quite a few on here.

Both terrible players. On Saturday Sylla received the ball in space, lost it in the middle of the park then lunged and fouled their player, some fans applauded this. 

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Correct, it's season ticket holders bring a friend for a fiver for the Crawley game. I'm one and can't think of a single friend or relative who'd go with me for free.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/december/18122019-bring-a-friend-for-5-reminder/

not even the mother in law or wouldnt you be that cruel to her 

Archived