Salford (a) Tickets

Salford away tickets now on sale

Few things:

1341 tickets is not a lot, can see quite a few Oldham fans in the home ends. So think GMP may well have their usual over-handed police presence for this one. Sure the nice lot of overtime in January won't go amiss. 

While I appreciate Salford don't need the money £10 for their biggest home game of the season is a very good price. Furthermore for seats to be the same price as standing is a refreshing change for those unable to stand. 

Presumably most will be drinking in Manchester for this one?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

I'm joining the #FoldTheClubLads if this makes open sale 

It will make open sale, but probably only a couple of hundred, so on the day of the ‘boycott’ you have to turn up anyway to get a ticket...............or have an M postcode for guaranteed entry to the home end.

26 minutes ago, SAV said:

It will make open sale, but probably only a couple of hundred, so on the day of the ‘boycott’ you have to turn up anyway to get a ticket...............or have an M postcode for guaranteed entry to the home end.

What about a BL postcode u reckon ? I can say I’m one of them hundreds of bury fans that turned up to support Salford at BP. 

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

What about a BL postcode u reckon ? I can say I’m one of them hundreds of bury fans that turned up to support Salford at BP. 

Think a BL postcode would mean you're OK. Especially BL9 given the proximity to Salford's ground. Anything obviously Oldham would be troublesome, but Rochdale postcodes might get away with it. 

I think it helps if you buy a ticket for the home end before the away end sells out. 

21 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Think a BL postcode would mean you're OK. Especially BL9 given the proximity to Salford's ground. Anything obviously Oldham would be troublesome, but Rochdale postcodes might get away with it. 

I think it helps if you buy a ticket for the home end before the away end sells out. 

Cheers. And will they be on open sale straight away Medic ? 

2 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

If you’re not a season ticket holder it’s going to be more likely you’ll get a ticket for the home end than get one for our end 

Not as easy as you may think, tried with an address next to the ground for e tickets and got fucked right off🤔

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Works ok for me (Wilmslow) - happy to buy for you if you send me the cash. DM me.

Thanks for the offer metty,  sorted now and in the away end , chanced it at the ticket office just before closing time, job done 

28 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Does anyone actually work at the ticket office. No one ever answers the phone 

found out it’s closed 

It connects you every time you call too so if you're using a phone with no free minutes, it'll cost you.

Archived