Salford (a) Tickets

Does anyone know if beer is on sale in the away end? I went once when they were a couple of divisions below and the set up was decent with little huts selling but I assume that's segregated off now. And there's not much in terms of pubs nearby.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, jsslatic said:

Does anyone know if beer is on sale in the away end? I went once when they were a couple of divisions below and the set up was decent with little huts selling but I assume that's segregated off now. And there's not much in terms of pubs nearby.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/topic/51747-kersal-salford-directions-beer-food/?tab=comments#comment-1064779

24 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Still after one seat ticket for my boy, happy to pay for a junior/adult ticket for him if one comes up? 

I think u will struggle because of the same reason you want to swap, any 5 yr old or under wont want to be standing and not able to see etc ☹ best bet might be to get in to the stadium and then ask if anyone will swap seat for standing. I'm not certain but I dont think its separated in the corner between side seats and standing behind goal. And if it is separated ask a steward to ask someone to swap

20 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I think u will struggle because of the same reason you want to swap, any 5 yr old or under wont want to be standing and not able to see etc ☹ best bet might be to get in to the stadium and then ask if anyone will swap seat for standing. I'm not certain but I dont think its separated in the corner between side seats and standing behind goal. And if it is separated ask a steward to ask someone to swap

Cheers, yes I know my chances are slim but there’s no harm in asking. I’ll stand in the corner with him on my shoulders, it’ll be reet. 

Tomorrow could be quite tasty - suspect we've got quite a few in the home ends. If they start singing stuff like this, and we're (probably) losing, can imagine a few tempers being tested. Bit like Stockport away when there was fighting in their big stand.

https://twitter.com/Mcgoo_84/status/1220475227135729664?s=20

Archived