Dieseruvwe on loan ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

We already have 6 on loan and can only include 5 in the squad. Hope some are going back in that case.

Dino said the only loan that’s worked out is Jonny Smith and he’s trying to send the others back. Presume this includes Morais ? Which is bizzare. 

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think this blows out the water their is any drastic change in strategy happening this January.

Another Mo special I almost feel privileged to remember the days we had a strikeforce of Whitehall Tipton and Allot.

I think you can put this one on Dino as he scored twice v Stevenage on the first day of the season.

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I think you can put this one on Dino as he scored twice v Stevenage on the first day of the season.

I remember we signed one who played well against us and not so well for us,  goalkeeper John Keeley.

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I remember we signed one who played well against us and not so well for us,  goalkeeper John Keeley.

He was a worldbeater against us.  To be fair he had every bit of bad luck going when he was with us.

For a CF he doesn't seem to have found the net much over the past few years. Who knows though; we need some height/physicality upfront as Segbé falls short (didn't intend the pun but I'll take it). Good luck to him.

I don't understand why people are so shocked we aren't signing big-name, routine goalscorers. What do you expect? We're 20th, the Lemon brothers are still running the circus, our reputation (in terms of being a player wanting to sign) is terrible. 

16 minutes ago, No Pyro No Party said:

For a CF he doesn't seem to have found the net much over the past few years. Who knows though; we need some height/physicality upfront as Segbé falls short (didn't intend the pun but I'll take it). Good luck to him.

I don't understand why people are so shocked we aren't signing big-name, routine goalscorers. What do you expect? We're 20th, the Lemon brothers are still running the circus, our reputation (in terms of being a player wanting to sign) is terrible. 

Your views do not represent the fanbase as a whole. We are Oldham Athletic, we are massive.

55 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think this blows out the water any notion that their is any drastic change in recruitment strategy happening this January.

Another Mo special. I almost feel privileged to remember the days we had a strikeforce of Whitehall Tipton and Allot.

this will be Dinos signing.. i hazardous  a guess 

Archived