Carlisle

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

I think under normal circumstances his job would be on a knife edge but with very little to play for it would be pointless to pay up his contract now. 

I’m pretty sure however that unfortunately the managerial situation should be reviewed yet again at the end of the season.

This season feels rather pointless and find it hard to believe they will see Dino as the man to turn thing around

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Thought Piergianni was our MOM. It is good to see someone finally take the defence by the scruff of the neck and get stuck in where it hurts. 

Smith good as always, Mills looked much better than he has for ages.

Ref abysmal. 

Could have gone either way that,

we should have imposed ourselves more at the start of the second half and seen em off but as said previous, we're drawing our way to safety because any side from 10 are poor beyond belief 

Zeus - solid, one great save

Hamer - did what he had to do wasn't tested much today

Wheater - was ok. Surprises me how few headers he wins

Piergianni - miles better than Wheater but needs longer studs. Wins most headers and one great block

Mills - excellent. Reads the game well does well getting forward and calm on ball. If Iacovitti gets his place back I'll be fuming

Smith - good game today, nice to watch running at players and deserved another goal

Missilou - good game, does his job well

N'Guessan - can go back for me. Huge downgrade on Sylla. Doesn't tackle, doesn't pass forward. Way off the pace

Maouche - excellent on the ball some great passes and keeps possession well

Desire - meh. Runs

Rowe - worked a good early chance unlucky to slot it wide. Nearly killed their lad second half with a shot. Played some great through balls and holds it well. 

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I thought you'd come out with something like that, put the 6 game form table up whilst your at it.

grow up. 

I was responding to a query. The boycott didn’t have any additional effect. Those that stayed away have largely been staying away most of the season anyway. Sorry if that upsets you. 

15 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Zeus - solid, one great save

Hamer - did what he had to do wasn't tested much today

Wheater - was ok. Surprises me how few headers he wins

Piergianni - miles better than Wheater but needs longer studs. Wins most headers and one great block

Mills - excellent. Reads the game well does well getting forward and calm on ball. If Iacovitti gets his place back I'll be fuming

Smith - good game today, nice to watch running at players and deserved another goal

Missilou - good game, does his job well

N'Guessan - can go back for me. Huge downgrade on Sylla. Doesn't tackle, doesn't pass forward. Way off the pace

Maouche - excellent on the ball some great passes and keeps possession well

Desire - meh. Runs

Rowe - worked a good early chance unlucky to slot it wide. Nearly killed their lad second half with a shot. Played some great through balls and holds it well. 

Good summary. Maouche, Smith and Piergianni by far the best 3 on the pitch.  Rowe will score goals. 

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Whats your opinion on Maamria BP?

Team looks unbalanced and dysfunctional. I can't believe he would have had any say in bringing in N' Guesson, if so it doesnt auger well.

19 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

And how would you rate Maamria?

It's hard to decide if he's our worst manager since Dunn, or since Robinson. 

I got pelters for saying we've gone backwards under him since Banide, but I stand by it. 

I'm not a fan of hiring and firing either, but I can't see anything to say he's the right man for next season. 

The question of whether now is the right time to get rid is a separate one though. 

21 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

P5 W0 D3 L3 F3 A11 Pts 3

And three of those teams were in the bottom 4!!!

Tells a sorry story doesnt it. Looks like I didn't miss much today either by the sounds of it. From what I heard we handed out quite a few complimentary tickets and we still didn't hit 4000.

We've played 6 fyi

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

I got pelters for saying we've gone backwards under him since Banide, but I stand by it. 

I'm not a fan of hiring and firing either, but I can't see anything to say he's the right man for next season. 

The question of whether now is the right time to get rid is a separate one though. 

He's taking draws and seeing that as enough to warrant his managerial position, he  needs a few wins and soon, especially after being given free hand with his recent signings.

7 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

We’ve absolutely gone backwards. As much as Banide was a probably a puppet he was starting to find his best team when he was sacked. We’re 3 plus months in now and Dino still doesn’t know his. Have we started with the same team for two consecutive games under him? And he’s sooo negative; one up top at home, everyone back for corners etc. Garbage 

Archived