Next ten matches

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, singe said:

As said previously many thought we were too good to go down on 2018.

We couldn't buy a win then either. 

Luckily, Stevenage need 3 wins to get above us and it just isn't going to happen

Is it 💪

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I agree we won’t get relegated....but that isn’t the issue though is it

It's the Big issue for singe but you're correct in highlighting that it's been yet another write off season

5 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

It's the Big issue for singe but you're correct in highlighting that it's been yet another write off season

If only it could be a write off and start off with a clean late next August.....that we can’t is the issue

7 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Don't you start spouting bollocks that I said we'll be relegated. The odds are clearly in our favour, but it would be foolish to the extreme to assume we will be safe, which is my issue with your posts. The last 7 games were the easier ones on paper compared to the next 10.

1 minute ago, singe said:

Don't you start spouting bollocks that I said we'll be relegated. The odds are clearly in our favour, but it would be foolish to the extreme to assume we will be safe, which is my issue with your posts. The last 7 games were the easier ones on paper compared to the next 10.

I couldn't give a toss because the argument is as irrelevant as you're making it,

Worry more about next season because this one's done

Just now, OLDHAMADE said:

I couldn't give a toss because the argument is as irrelevant as you're making it,

Worry more about next season because this one's done

Don't disagree, and was done in November. Trouble is, unless we fundamentally change things it could be the same by November next season. The perfect storm is being created. 

1 minute ago, singe said:

Don't disagree, and was done in November. Trouble is, unless we fundamentally change things it could be the same by November next season. The perfect storm is being created. 

I think it'll be even worse 😞

treading water in League one for over two decades seems a million miles away right now, the club is dying before your very eyes 

33 minutes ago, mastap said:

It's damn lucky Bury got expelled or I'd be terrified right now! I may not be terrified to that extent, but upset, disappointed and disenfranchised is probably nowhere near my real feelings or that of the many!!

The hurt reaches all the way to the coast, pitiful and sickening in equal measures 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:27 PM, SweeperKeeper said:

Easiest one of the ten, scraped a point. 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:53 PM, kowenicki said:

Mansfield at home is an easier game.  (I don’t care what the previous result was at their place)

4 points from 2 of the 10. 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:10 PM, OLDHAMADE said:

Stevenage won't be getting anything from their next two fixtures but I'd be expecting Morecambe to see off Cambridge next Saturday 

As meatloaf would say 'two out of three ain't bad'

We're safe as houses! but watch Bratfud start scoring again, now Doyle has left 😂

On 1/25/2020 at 10:02 PM, OLDHAMADE said:

I think it'll be even worse 😞

treading water in League one for over two decades seems a million miles away right now, the club is dying before your very eyes 

In typical Latics style, we make a huge stride to safety with an important win, and possibly end up right back in the danger zone with the threat of admin. In a week.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

7 points from 3 of the 10. 

7 goals scored. 

so much for going for 0-0 results in this run of 10 games as predicted by some. 

Today was a tremendous effort, given the unnerving news coming out beforehand,

Imagine if this side had been assembled earlier in the season, the potential would have been mindblowing.

Well done to all concerned :applause1:

Not getting carried away, but based on the last two results. We would obviously right up there. What ever people feel about AL, we have made some good signings. Keep this squad minus a few add few. We should be pushing. Who knows we smash every team between now and then..... ps, if were winning makes its alot harder for blitz to.pull the plug?

Let's not get too carried away. We've dispatched two pretty poor teams.

Of course this is not our usual style - we'd normally help them end a poor run, so it's great we won both. Let's see how next week goes though - if we can get a result there, then maybe we're onto something.

Archived