North Stand Shut by SAG

10 minutes ago, tGWB said:

The one constant in the decline of our Club

Only thing that makes any sense at all is that he must know 'where the bodies lie'

Get your shovel out and reveal all or get out of our Club

Ground closed because of uneven patio. 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Been a while since we've had a Lags (Barry is mint) v Everyone else (Barry's a twat) ding dong to be fair. 

Sorry never said Barry's mint, that's not true.

Plus, this wasn't about Barry, others like to make it so. Besides, Barry isn't a major player as regards final say so, never as been.

This reminds me of the Brian Clough quote when a goal was given against Forest when he was manager. The ref explained that the player involved wasn't interfering with play to which the great man replied "If he's not interfering with play then he shouldn't be on the bloody pitch. Young man" 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

This reminds me of the Brian Clough quote when a goal was given against Forest when he was manager. The ref explained that the player involved wasn't interfering with play to which the great man replied "If he's not interfering with play then he shouldn't be on the bloody pitch. Young man" 

Are you BP1960 ?? 😉

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

also heard that attributed to the great bill shankly 

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

A Forest player had the temerity to challenge Brian as to why he was wearing a track suit when all the players had to abide by a strict dress code when travelling to away matches..

"When you are a manager young man - you can do the same" he replied.

I travelled on the team coach and this is how it was, " No directors are allowed on this coach - but you are"  he told  me.

Now here's another true story,  I travelled on the team coach to a game at Manchester United and got off between Viv Anderson and Trevor Francis,  only to be greeted by a loud shout from the crowd  'Look at that old bald headed coot - I hope he's playing"   

10 hours ago, Lags said:

Sorry never said Barry's mint, that's not true.

Plus, this wasn't about Barry, others like to make it so. Besides, Barry isn't a major player as regards final say so, never as been.

Then please tell us what he does then.

Is he nothing more than a useful idiot?

23 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

A Forest player had the temerity to Now here's another true story,  I travelled on the team coach to a game at Manchester United and got off between Viv Anderson and Trevor Francis,  only to be greeted by a loud shout from the crowd  'Look at that old bald headed coot - I hope he's playing"   

Definitely said coot ? 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Yeah - I also can't imagine they will be selling ST's for the JRS when they release the prices at the end of February...

True, and and many of these wont renew to sit anywhere else.

Unbelievable inept management from all sides in this dispute.

How they succeeded in business is baffling.

Must be bluff and thick skins is all I can think of.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

He clearly doesn't value the fans that have been massively inconvenienced this season. We're shedding fans at an alarming rate, and the club just trundles on through fuckup after fuckup. This standoff with Blitz is single-handedly  destroying the club. If they can't sit round a table and resolve their dispute it's only a matter of time until Blitz just gets fed up and pulls the trigger.

Abdallah, if he can't resolve anything with Blitz, will surely be looking at a groundshare won't he? I think the club will be dead to a lot more of us if it comes to that.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

thick skins? Can virtually see thru most of them they are so easily upset!!

12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

thick skins? Can virtually see thru most of them they are so easily upset!!

We have all seem them at work in higher positions, bluff and thick skins go a long way even if no use.

Government ministries are full of them.

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I for one was in two minds whether to renew or not, If I cant sit in my seat in the JRS I will not be renewing.

4 hours ago, Greenfield Latic said:

I for one was in two minds whether to renew or not, If I cant sit in my seat in the JRS I will not be renewing.

Did you go whilst there was no stand there ? Not judging. And I know it’s not the point, as there is a perfectly good stand that SHOULD be getting used. I’ve never really minded personally where I sit. So long as it’s on the halfway line 🤣

Archived