North Stand Shut by SAG

9 hours ago, singe said:

There is a bit if knowledge and a bit of educated guesswork. 

Some will be Blitz, some FLG, some AL. Some likely disputed. 

Some has been completed. 

singe, you would have to live in a cave not to know how disruptive the closure of the North Stand has been to our Club and Supporters 

The very same people who own and manage the North Stand are shortly going to be reaching out to us to invest in helping to buy our stadium

Its just f>#kin common sense to declare and evidence that the North Stand works required by the Council have been completed and signed off, if indeed they have been.

Nothing else makes any sense 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Just had a listen. Episode 21 about 32 minutes in. End of Feb launch, will need at least 1000 to 1500 fans to buy in. No one person more than 10%.  

Now, let’s assume he wants his £3.8m (as stated) and lets further assume he wants that over 4 years interest free (as stated) and let’s say that he and each of the three FLG put in max 10% or 380k each (doubt at least two of them have it), then thats £1.14m.  So the remaining £2.66m between 1500 fans is around £1800 each over 4 years. Not a massive amount, but there needs to be an awful lot of clarity and transparency. 

If the fans become the owners of the land the club sits on I guess they will be the ones the rent is paid to. Someone or something has to have control of this. If AL doesn't pay, or any future owner doesn't pay, the fans are hardly likely to take the owner to court. Or will it all become rent free? 

I`ve reached the point where I`d like Blitz to press the "Administration" button ASAP, then buy the club from the Administrator and bring back SC to run it on his behalf until a suitable buyer is found.

#dejavu

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

I`ve reached the point where I`d like Blitz to press the "Administration" button ASAP, then buy the club from the Administrator and bring back SC to run it on his behalf until a suitable buyer is found.

#dejavu

😂

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

#dejavu

From what I've heard Blitz is never going to let Corney run anything of his again. 

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

#dejavu

Time to take your tablets NotSoWiseOwl 

On 2/23/2020 at 7:24 AM, GlossopLatic said:

This is where your wrong. The money to pay for the stand came from the council who refunded us due to the failsworth debacable or Simon Blitz for the stand the rest was begged stolen and borrowed from Corney. 

The whole ground was bought by Blitz and Gazal in 2004 off the council and put in a seperate company under a long term lease which was renewed in 2011 until 2020.

When the new stand was built we outsourced the catering to the OEC lm like all football clubs and like we have done in the main stand to the quirky catering company.

For the north stand Oldham Athletic pays a ground rent to Brasbank OAFC then outsources the catering facilities for a fee to OEC like all football clubs do OAFC also takes income from the turnstiles 1000 season ticket holders paying £300 a time so whats that £300,000 and the boxes 10 of which which were going for over £10k a season. So shutting them is cost us another £100k a season.

While we dont take every penny from the north stand. You are wrong to assume that it just costs us money. Its beneficial to us from a financial point of view to have it open. 

When he completed the purchase of the club in 2018 Abdallah Lemsagam knew all about this so to do did his incompetent side kick Barry Owen they knew what they were taking on and tgat it was there responsibility they are just looking for someone to blame as they are failing miserably at running a football club.

'This is where your wrong'

😂😂😂

anyway, this is where youre wrong as the council paid back what they had recieved for Avro's so they didn't actually pay for it.

There was a 'grant' of £0.7M, l'll give you that. Which Cornet implied would go on a junior latics type hype in there, but instead bought a few consoles and tins of paint for the RRE. Nothing to see there of course.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

😂😂😂

anyway, this is where youre wrong as the council paid back what they had recieved for Avro's so they didn't actually pay for it.

There was a 'grant' of £0.7M, l'll give you that. Which Cornet implied would go on a junior latics type hype in there, but instead bought a few consoles and tins of paint for the RRE. Nothing to see there of course.

This is where your you’re is wrong 😂

19 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

😂😂😂

18 hours ago, WLYOWD said:

This is where your you’re is wrong 😂

9 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Is it?

What WLYOWD should have written was: This is where your ‘youre’ should have been ‘you’re’.

Oh and it’s ‘received’ too...

You are welcome 😊 

#grammarisgood

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

What WLYOWD should have written was: This is where your ‘youre’ should have been ‘you’re’.

You are welcome 😊 

#grammarisgood

You didn't correct the incorrect possessive apostrophe. Your quotation marks start in the wrong place. You've missed off a full stop. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

You didn't correct the incorrect possessive apostrophe. That’s why the incorrect wording was in single quotation marks.

Your quotation marks start in the wrong place. I think you’ll find that they don’t.

You've missed off a full stop. There is no need for a full stop as the emoji is there.

#ilovegrammarme 😀

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

You are welcome 😊 

#grammarisgood

What I should have written was: This is where your ‘youre’ is wrong 😂  

On 2/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, TheBigDog said:

That would certainly grab someone’s attention 🤔

On 2/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, disjointed said:

I know if this was a course of action planned the club would get wind of it and prevent it happening. Having said that this is a brilliant idea and I would be prepared to break my home attendance boycott to participate. 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:43 PM, LightDN123 said:

I’d be all over that.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:12 PM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I like this better, you can’t just trespass on the pitch. It would have to be with the respect of the away team IMO. Someone like Leyton Orient. Obviously that would be next season tho. Dunno. 

Blimey... I've failed to disturb the status quo on here for years then I make a passing remark on Twitter and I start something. Then I fail to come on here for ages and miss the fact that I have started something. Did I miss the protest? 😁

Archived