North Stand Shut by SAG

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But but Baz’s expertise in health and safety saves us a wage of 50k per year...useless twat...

I hope every fan that has been told they need to relocate asks for their money back , they bought a product the club cant give and will be entitled to a refund..

Just another nail in our coffin this, when will everyone realise that Abdullah and his merry men are here to kill us..

As for Barry, you are fucking turning into the most detested man in Oldham since Chris Moore..

Just now, fleetwood Blue said:

But but Baz’s expertise in health and safety saves us a wage of 50k per year...useless twat...

I hope every fan that has been told they need to relocate asks for their money back , they bought a product the club cant give and will be entitled to a refund..

Just another nail in our coffin this, when will everyone realise that Abdullah and his merry men are here to kill us..

As for Barry, you are fucking turning into the most detested man in Oldham since Chris Moore..

I think it's in the terms and conditions that they can move us. 

I would have thought that this could have serious repercussions on ST sales by some previously ardent followers. There needs to be some serious dialogue between all the parties concerned. As for me I think stunts like this just strengthen my resolve. Tomorrow could be a good day for some anti board protests, looking forward to this more than the game. Fuck off Shitpeas. 

43 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

It's understood the reasons for the inspection failure include

Lack of CCTV in the North Stand

Damaged and defective fire doors

Escape routes being obstructed

Which all could be rectified in no time at all!!

So Abdallah has had his wish granted that fans can't use the North Stand. Now, I wonder how our illustrious and esteemed Health and Safety "expert" managed to miss that lot? Or is he only responsible for H&S in the other three stands?

By the way, the definition of an expert is (poetic licence with spelling):

Ex = a hasbeen

Spurt = a drip under pressure

That's the polite version.

1 hour ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Lack of CCTV in the North Stand

2 Damaged and defective fire doors

3 Escape routes being obstructed

1 Plug it in

2 Get some wood filler

3 Shift the cardboard boxes

You get the drift. As if these minor issues couldn't have been fixed in plenty of time.

Just another example of the horrible malaise about everything surrounding our club.

The usual apologists will be coming out with their usual type of comments.

I wont be sitting anywhere but the seat I paid for and if I am not allowed to sit in it I will be seking a refund. I renewed this season with a heavy heart,you've just tipped me over the edge Barry Owen.You are the Safety Officer lauded by Natalie and AL for what a good job you are doing and you sit there with a new stand that is rented on your watch that you can't get open for matchdays. If ever there was a case for a boycott this is it. Don't blame OEC talk to them 

I’m sick of this tit for tat  between the different parties. ffs  get around a table and sort it out if as has been said fire doors have been blocked or locked ,they all need  the fat end of a Rag mans trumpet shoving where the sun don’t shine.disasters at sporting arenas do happen   I’d hate that to be on my conscience I’m beginning to hate every different party al mo bo and the Flg  I just want my club back  and a little bit of success  but I’m fast giving up hope 

Archived