North Stand Shut by SAG

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, super_blue said:

This is a concern for the club...if they are denied access to turn them on then the game won’t happen. Can’t see the FLG or whoever the hell runs that place letting that happen surly if that love the club we’d have points deducted. 

I'd do it, if you cant beat the cunts join them.

The "£5 Around The Ground!" should be renamed.

Any JRS card holders who want a similar experience should sit in the MSL because you can get just as wet.

I suspect the "officials working hard behind the scenes" need to employ/contract someone who can actually do something if this isn't going to become the norm.

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Are they obliged to? Is it safe to?

Not answering the question I asked but I’ll answer your...

Obliged...not sure to be honest due to the confusion with the whole stand but if they’re fans of the Club they surely wouldn’t want to see us docked points and get a fine quick could be the outcome. 

Safe...yes as that wasn’t highlighted as an issue with the safety report! 

6 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Not answering the question I asked but I’ll answer your...

Obliged...not sure to be honest due to the confusion with the whole stand but if they’re fans of the Club they surely wouldn’t want to see us docked points and get a fine quick could be the outcome. 

Safe...yes as that wasn’t highlighted as an issue with the safety report! 

You giving the safety report any credence then? I mean let's face it these safety issues have come to light after the club were refused access to all areas which seemed to upset Shitpeas, I reckon any 'Safety Officer'worth his salt would be more concerned about the near on condemned wooden Main Stand not the concrete JRS which let's face it on match days is all on ground level along with a couple of concourses, its yet another PR disaster with the same common denominator, as far as I'm aware Abdallah holds the safety certificate on match days and it makes no sense at all that he would want to piss off another section of fans in this petty little squabble that seems to be playing out, its fucking weird behaviour even given this mans history and sidekicks in being a cunt. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

You giving the safety report any credence then? I mean let's face it these safety issues have come to light after the club were refused access to all areas which seemed to upset Shitpeas, I reckon any 'Safety Officer'worth his salt would be more concerned about the near on condemned wooden Main Stand not the concrete JRS which let's face it on match days is all on ground level along with a couple of concourses, its yet another PR disaster with the same common denominator, as far as I'm aware Abdallah holds the safety certificate on match days and it makes no sense at all that he would want to piss off another section of fans in this petty little squabble that seems to be playing out, its fucking weird behaviour even given this mans history and sidekicks in being a cunt. 

It was a severe issue. Hence why they didn't shut it there and then and waited 4 days to discuss it formally....

Why haven't the owners / landlords of the JRS addressed the safety issues and put them right? Brassbank and FLG very silent on this? Never mind let's blame the football club for these safety breaches, they use once every couple of weeks! You couldn't script it!

9 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

Why haven't the owners / landlords of the JRS addressed the safety issues and put them right? Brassbank and FLG very silent on this? Never mind let's blame the football club for these safety breaches, they use once every couple of weeks! You couldn't script it!

You couldn't particularly as shitpeas was blurting on about it a couple of weeks previous, I suppose if Abdallah and Co are not prepared to meet with anyone associated with the OEC then this is just the start of the sorry saga.

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Natalie Atkinson was in OEC reception earlier in her long daft power coat.

Looked like she was being kept waiting.

Like Luca Brazi in the Godfather. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

power coat😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Is that in case the floodlights go out? 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

The coat? 

Yes, power coat innit. 

46 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

Paul tweeted, among other things, about there being a safety related document that the club have to sign that they won't sign. (A different document to the Service Level Agreement).

I don't know if that's the be all & end all despite what they do to put the "issues" "right" but it could be read that way....?

23 hours ago, SAV said:

The club is run like a piss up, but this happens everywhere we go

Yes, but there is normally a separate ticket office (sometimes only a kiosk) for away fans. It will be fun on Saturday with both Braford and Latics fans queueing up for tickets together. Plenty will be in late.

12 hours ago, al_bro said:

Yes, but there is normally a separate ticket office (sometimes only a kiosk) for away fans. It will be fun on Saturday with both Braford and Latics fans queueing up for tickets together. Plenty will be in late.

No pay on the day for Bradford at present.

Archived