Salford (A)

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Iacovitti is a fucking fraud of a footballer

I'll stand to be corrected on this, but didn't Scholes say there were three players he didn't want because they weren't up to scratch? Iacovitti, Sefil and Vera. And then look what happened.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'll stand to be corrected on this, but didn't Scholes say there were three players he didn't want because they weren't up to scratch? Iacovitti, Sefil and Vera. And then look what happened.

Dino can go now. Disgraceful tactics and team selection. 

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Dino can go now. Disgraceful tactics and team selection. 

I find it hard to disagree even though I said a few days ago that we need some stability instead of changing managers/head coaches every three months. But can you trust the clowns to bring in anyone even half decent? 

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

I find it hard to disagree even though I said a few days ago that we need some stability instead of changing managers/head coaches every three months. But can you trust the clowns to bring in anyone even half decent? 

I'd sooner have Paul Murray and Danny Cadermarti who are already on the books.

13 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

That has to go down as the most bizarre line-up of the season. Is Dearnley only brought in for impact after about 60 to 70 minutes? 

Dino keeping him fresh for when we want to go for a late consolation.

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

Interesting LiveText entry on the BBC website:

41’ Penalty conceded by Zeus de la Paz (Oldham Athletic) with a hand ball in the penalty area.

I was just thinking that the referee bias against us was true... but it was wrong (obvs). 😮

Handled outside the area kicking out. 

Allegedly. Looked borderline to me. 

Archived