Mansfield (H) Tuesday

It will be Interesting to see how Tuesday plays out both on and off the pitch.

If the North stand is closed then the atmosphere in the main stand could get pretty tasty for so many reasons.

Dino has set it up very nicely with his team selections, tactics and comments this evening hasn’t he?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine the stewards will be busy ejecting those who voice their opinion.

Now that the team have been told what to do, have been reminded what to do and have actually done it we might see another goal from the golden boot of the one player we have that can be called a striker.  Come on Danny!

Id like to see everyone being relocated from the North Stand to relocate to the Main Stand and see what fat Baz the Health and Safety expert makes of it..

He and the other muppets at the top of the club deserve all the abuse thats coming their way, they cant instruct the stewards to chuck everyone out..

9 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Id like to see everyone being relocated from the North Stand to relocate to the Main Stand and see what fat Baz the Health and Safety expert makes of it..

He and the other muppets at the top of the club deserve all the abuse thats coming their way, they cant instruct the stewards to chuck everyone out..

I think that's exactly how ppl shud protest. Non of this boycott. Support the team in the thousands and all pile in to the main stand and protest right behind dino and around MoBo

Missilou and CBJ have to be starters, however I wouldn’t be surprised to see them on the bench again. 

Azankpo (or Azankpoo, as the Salford tannoy called him yesterday), will probably also start and run around a lot.

I’m a bit behind the story, I despise Barry enormously and his actions at the fans meeting. His twattery comments of “little knowledge” and all that bollocks” and “pulling up trees” showed him up for the person/Director he is. His actions in my opinion were very feral and without question not the way to conduct yourself on behalf of a professional club.

Why is the North Stand his fault, is he the Health and Saftey officer, genuine question as It’s moving at a fast pace and I can’t keep up.

15 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Missilou and CBJ have to be starters, however I wouldn’t be surprised to see them on the bench again. 

Azankpo (or Azankpoo, as the Salford tannoy called him yesterday), will probably also start and run around a lot.

Which makes me think this talk of Dino being given more freedom to recruit, choose the playing squad is a bit premature.

Dearnley and Rowe surely must start on Tuesday, no justification not to do so.

442 formation also, cant go far wrong with that. (famous last words)

Azankpo is not good enough and is just too lightweight for what is required.

24 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I’m a bit behind the story, I despise Barry enormously and his actions at the fans meeting. His twattery comments of “little knowledge” and all that bollocks” and “pulling up trees” showed him up for the person/Director he is. His actions in my opinion were very feral and without question not the way to conduct yourself on behalf of a professional club.

Why is the North Stand his fault, is he the Health and Saftey officer, genuine question as It’s moving at a fast pace and I can’t keep up.

It isn't really, he's just a useful idiot doing the bidding for others.

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

I will be there, giving them shit!!

(Used to sit next to you Fleetwood Blue in the North Stand before your boycott!)

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

100% this, but I have a feeling that the  main stand upper will be as sold out as Salford 

12 minutes ago, SAV said:

100% this, but I have a feeling that the  main stand upper will be as sold out as Salford 

That's what I thought. We should however put the excellent acoustics of the Rocky to good use. Let's let Shitpeas know exactly what we think of him. 

3 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Some geezer in the standing section at Salford was having a go at people singing anti-board chants yesterday. “where’s yer protest this week yer c*nts” etc. etc..

There were arguments after the game all over the stand. Some people clapped and some people boo'd. I boo'd because it was a shocking performance. But a few people who clapped were subjected to abuse from our own fans saying they support the regime because they are clapping etc. Got very heated. Let people do what they wanna do and these thugs dont have a place at our club because they're tipping to extremism in their views. Protest if u wanna protest. Clap if u wanna clap. Put ur views across in person to each other or on here. But anyone abusing anyone for their views either can FUCK RIGHT OFF out of our club and fan base

Not that this will ever happen, but I'd go 4-4-2 and attack from the start with

De la Paz

Mills

Wheater

Piergianni

Borthwick-Jackson

Smith

Dearnley

Maouche/Sylla

Nepomuceno

Dieseruvwe

Rowe

Subs: Allen, Hamer, Maouche/Sylla, Wilson, Morais, Missilou, Azankpo/N'Guessan/Iacovitti/Any Bugger

Desperately need McCann back. Jones too, probably.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Not that this will ever happen, but I'd go 4-4-2 and attack from the start with

De la Paz

Mills

Wheater

Piergianni

Borthwick-Jackson

Smith

Dearnley

Maouche/Sylla

Nepomuceno

Dieseruvwe

Rowe

Subs: Allen, Hamer, Maouche/Sylla, Wilson, Morais, Missilou, Azankpo/N'Guessan/Iacovitti/Any Bugger

Desperately need McCann back. Jones too, probably.

Have you picked 3 players in that team whom you have never seen kick a ball live?

Think I will pause the boycott for one game as its a fiver in and I will be able to enjoy the vitriol aimed at the board and Dino from the MSU.

De La Paz

Mills - Wheater - Pierganni - CBJ

Missilou - Sylla

Dearnley - Maouche - Smith

Rowe

Archived