Mansfield (H) Tuesday

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Best of the season.

Harsh on De le Paz at the end - deserved a clean sheet.

Shame that. Was it the changes that allowed Mansfield the consolation goal and did Rowe's presence up front make space for others? Wheater seemed to have a few attempts at goal as well.

Made a last minute decision to stump up a tenner with Ifollow and what a good decision that was! Best I’ve seen us play for a long time

Football is a simple game and in league 2 it’s very simple....play several attacking, creative players with lots of energy and a couple of tenacious midfielders and you’ll win far more games than you lose

Next season we should start with Nepo, Dearnley and Rowe every game, hopefully find a replacement for Smith and attack, attack, attack!!

10 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Shame that. Was it the changes that allowed Mansfield the consolation goal and did Rowe's presence up front make space for others? Wheater seemed to have a few attempts at goal as well.

They were tired in the last ten. No wonder after running them ragged for an hour. Especially with 3 or 4 who havent played a lot recently.  Rowe made space for himself and others especially first half.

19 minutes ago, Wardie said:

N'Guesen no impact.

14 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If we play with that style of football and that kind of line up every week, Dino could get people back on side 

There’s still some of us that despite the disappointment so far that were already willing to give him the time to turn things around. Hope he can. Got some way to go still though. 

Just got back, that midfield looked good tonight, I would have given Sylla MOM but fair to Missilou too.

Piergianni is exactly what we need at the back too.

Cant recall last time I walked back to my car with a smile on  my face.

That was enjoyable  looked to have a goal threat all night no one played bad   Missilou and Sylla  superb  tonight. Nepo gave us width   And smith well player of the year by a country mile  his usual  good game. Rowe is Such an intelligent footballer  links things up so well dearnley run all night  no wonder he got subbed  he must of been knackered  the back four looked comfortable  all night   Well played boys  bring on Bradford and the same side please Dino

Have to admit that was best I’ve seen tonight. Mansfield didn’t have anyone that controlled the midfield which allowed missa and Sylla to control the game and keep it simple. Rowe did great, a lot more than a goal scorer, and works hard. 
Well done Dino, bit more consistency and decent team selections. 

N’Guessan shouldn’t be playing football. 

Archived