Bradford City (H)

5 minutes ago, 1980haighy said:

Found it interesting that both push the boundary group claim they set up the meeting 

Did they? I can’t find that anywhere. They say they were told about the meeting by the OEC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Really? Where did you think that one up. 

OEC did reply to our email and confirmed that they would be willing to cooperate and had attempted to arrange a meeting with both the club and SAG independently prior to the Bradford game (with the intention of opening the stand for the Bradford game). When the club were asked to confirm their attendance the clubs solicitor advised it was too short notice and suggested next Tuesday/Wednesday instead. Therefore the proposed meeting has had to be cancelled.

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Do you know what the term mediation means?

Are you one of Barrys trolls?

Must admit that thought crossed my mind too! 😉

I'll apologise to @1980haighy if he/she isn't, but you do wonder when new posters suddenly appear and accuse the PTB guys of all people of working against the club.

14 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Do you know what the term mediation means?

Are you one of Barrys trolls?

No, I'm just a fan who wants to know if we have been ripped off. I don't care for the owner, prior owners etc but for me if monies from the club have been put into a stand that we don't own ie: tarky's sell on clause I want the truth outed. Don't you?

9 minutes ago, 1980haighy said:

No, I'm just a fan who wants to know if we have been ripped off. I don't care for the owner, prior owners etc but for me if monies from the club have been put into a stand that we don't own ie: tarky's sell on clause I want the truth outed. Don't you?

Some excellent mental gymnastics here mate. You don't care for the owner but you want to know all about them. You've also managed to convince yourself that PTB are working against the club.

On a plus point we are 2 up and looking like a football team.

Archived