Crewe (A)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going .Always a good day out even if  it's in that crap restricted  vision stand.Good  nearby pubs and chippy.

Feel we will get a win after the last two wins and recent additions to the squad.Win draw or loose we're on the booze.

1 hour ago, Flemboy said:

I'm going .Always a good day out even if  it's in that crap restricted  vision stand.Good  nearby pubs and chippy.

Feel we will get a win after the last two wins and recent additions to the squad.Win draw or loose we're on the booze.

The ground is not too far from the station either. 😉

8 minutes ago, kev1970 said:

Always a good day out don't know what that pub is called on left as u come out the station but was cracking last season. 

The Royal Hotel, I think. They have an adjoining bar called the corner bar. 

everything feeling like a team again and not a collection of players coaches. Dino a bit more stable and a settled team we can associate with, at least until end of season and some into next season. I’ll go and support this lot as they seem to be trying for the club, which should be the basics but we know we haven’t always had that lately. Same team, two wingers and hopefully get a win. They might be 3rd but no reason why we can’t turn them over 

3 hours ago, Flemboy said:

The chippy has been reopened under new management and is not a patch on its glory days (in my expert opinion).

Archived