Crewe (A)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So 11 year olds are not permitted then ? Are you being sarcastic? It doesn’t always come across in writing ?

You are confusing confusion with ignorance.....on the evidence provided we simply do not know the admission price for an 11 year old. That is ignorance.......on the other hand we know that a 13 year old pays £10.50 but we also know that a wheelchair user pays £17. What does a 13 year old wheelchair user pay.. That is confusion 

3 hours ago, Lukers1 said:

It was a great save from Deano!!!

Did he get fingertips to that then?

I remember the crossbar wobbling like crazy but don't recall it being in the last minute, thought it was earlier. I do remember thinking it was going to be our day when it happened.

16 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Erm back on the topic of tomorrow's game😬.....

This will be one of our toughest games of the season tomorrow

Crewe are the league's top scorers with Swindon, and have been playing some really good stuff.

I'd like us to try and go toe to toe with them if we can and give it a real good go for the first 20 mins or so and let's see where it gets us. 

We've had just short of 50 shots on goal during our last 2 games so let's try more of the same....not this boring defensive shite.

At the end of the day we've got fuck all to lose really.

On a separate note anyone know is Zak is fit?

Yes looking forward to it but I expect Crewe to be a very different proposition to our last 2 games. The defence will need to be on its mettle. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

You are confusing confusion with ignorance.....on the evidence provided we simply do not know the admission price for an 11 year old. That is ignorance.......on the other hand we know that a 13 year old pays £10.50 but we also know that a wheelchair user pays £17. What does a 13 year old wheelchair user pay.. That is confusion 

Fucksakes 

5 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

No it wasn't. Everyone else understands there is a mistake on the price list. No guesswork required. 

Yes there are mistakes on the price list....several.   If everybody else understands  and no guesswork is needed why are people asking and guessing what it means? You are having a mare

59 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Did he get fingertips to that then?

I remember the crossbar wobbling like crazy but don't call it being in the last minute, thought it was earlier. I do remember thinking it was going to be our day when it happened.

Its was about 75 mins in, defo wasnt last in 

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yes there are mistakes on the price list....several.   If everybody else understands  and no guesswork is needed why are people asking and guessing what it means? You are having a mare

Please quote the guesses, I missed them. 

Archived