Crewe (A)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BP1960 said:

Needs a protest against this company.

I tried when they lost almost a complete second half in one game, started another second half commentary after the game had started and commentary a good 10 seconds ahead of pictures in a night match. Nothing but weak responses, their server showed nothing wrong in the night match and they don't issue refunds or give credits "as per terms and conditions". Basically, they haven't got a bloody clue and it's all skewed their way.

6 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I tried when they lost almost a complete second half in one game, started another second half commentary after the game had started and commentary a good 10 seconds ahead of pictures in a night match. Nothing but weak responses, their server showed nothing wrong in the night match and they don't issue refunds or give credits "as per terms and conditions". Basically, they haven't got a bloody clue and it's all skewed their way.

I mean a mass protest to the EFL, it must happen to other clubs too.

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Doesn’t sound like it’s a classic.  Only 1 shot on target from either side in the entire game (Smith). 

Just now, RobinsDuckEgg said:

They've created some good chances. we haven't.

Sounds like the kind of game the away side wins 1-0 with a 86th minute header from Piergianni to me...

Just now, kowenicki said:

Doesn’t sound like it’s a classic.  Only 1 shot on target from either side in the entire game (Smith). 

They're quite direct and make a lot of chances, but we're restricting them to shots from distance which have been off target. 

We're playing on the counter, but haven't quite got the speed to pull off the combinations we are trying. Dearnley is being missed. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Its very windy. Weve got it with us second half.  Piergianni and Sylla the pick for us. Number 4 wintle? Impressive for them.

Archived