Exeter (A)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Perhaps Shitpeas could do the job, saves on a wage, and his work as health and safety is done now he has achieved what the owner asked him to do. 

I wouldn't trust Shitpeas to sit the right way round on a toilet seat.

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Doesn’t make sense. The first 30 mins or so everyone was saying we are on top, dominating etc. Wheater has screwed us over it seems to me. 

I've not seen it yet, but given the choice between handling on the line or just letting it go in, what would you do? I think the natural reaction is to handle and hope they miss the penalty.

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I've not seen it yet, but given the choice between handling on the line or just letting it go in, what would you do? I think the natural reaction is to handle and hope they miss the penalty.

Not seen it either. Don’t think many get away with it though. So guaranteed red card and probable goal. I’d take the goal against and keep 11 men. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What happened from the 2 home games to these last 2 away games.

Makes you wonder if Dino really in is charge?

Just hazarding a guess here but could it be the difference between playing 2 poor sides at home and 2 better sides away?

1 minute ago, ctblue said:

In a game where your clearly on top and you have the whole of the 2nd half to go you let it go in and give your team a chance to get back into the match with 11 players on the pitch

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not seen it either. Don’t think many get away with it though. So guaranteed red card and probable goal. I’d take the goal against and keep 11 men. 

In theory, yes, you're right. I'm thinking of what the natural reaction would be.

Archived