I don't know who owns/runs this joke of a service, but I'll be settling down with me Chippy tea to listen to the Exeter game on Tuesday night. If it fails again then I'll ditch it. On Saturday we had to listen to radio Stoke, for the home game against Mansfield 'she who must be obeyed' couldn't go and she rang me, Just as Johnny Smith scored, to say they were broadcasting the Blackburn V QPR game! Who are ifollow and is it run from a garden shed?

1 hour ago, Damian_Thorn said:

I don't know who owns/runs this joke of a service, but I'll be settling down with me Chippy tea to listen to the Exeter game on Tuesday night. If it fails again then I'll ditch it. On Saturday we had to listen to radio Stoke, for the home game against Mansfield 'she who must be obeyed' couldn't go and she rang me, Just as Johnny Smith scored, to say they were broadcasting the Blackburn V QPR game! Who are ifollow and is it run from a garden shed?

The short answer is yes.

18 hours ago, Damian_Thorn said:

I don't know who owns/runs this joke of a service, but I'll be settling down with me Chippy tea to listen to the Exeter game on Tuesday night. If it fails again then I'll ditch it. On Saturday we thankfully got to listen to radio Stoke after years of biased, ref baiting garbage commentary, for the home game against Mansfield 'she who must be obeyed' couldn't go and she rang me, Just as Johnny Smith scored, to say they were broadcasting the Blackburn V QPR game! Who are ifollow and is it run from a garden shed?

FIFY

Archived