Forest Green (H)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two free tickets for today if anyone fancies it, need to pick up from Stalybridge. 

Im not striking, I literally can’t be arsed sitting in another stand. Didn’t think I’d be bothered at first but the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. 

Dont expect to be inundated with takers but the offers there. 

8 hours ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Azankpo can run, but he can't play football. Genuine answer.

What has a transfer listed player got to do with an assessment of whether Rowe and the Salford lad could be effective together or whether we finish up  an immobile attack and all the tactical options that removes

41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What has a transfer listed player got to do with an assessment of whether Rowe and the Salford lad could be effective together or whether we finish up  an immobile attack and all the tactical options that removes

Oh the irony. 

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

With the storm, two successive defeats, including a 1 v 5 hammering and everything else that’s going on at the club, this could very well be close to a record low league attendance. 

Possibly. But the last two home games were very entertaining. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Oh. Must have misread your original question, thought it was about running.

Surprised though that a poster like yourself who ususually pays such fine attention to detail would want all that extra information from such a tight premise.

The short answer though is that he's slower than Azankpo and Wilson but better in the air.

3 minutes ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Oh. Must have misread your original question, thought it was about running.

Surprised though that a poster like yourself who ususually pays such fine attention to detail would want all that extra information from such a tight premise.

The short answer though is that he's slower than Azankpo and Wilson but better in the air.

Reminds me of my brother in his first year at secondary school......To the exam question “ Were the peasants justified in revolting?  “ .....he replied “ Yes” 

perhaps the teacher and I should have added  “ Discuss” .......but that doesn’t half wind people up on here I am told

5 minutes ago, Hands on said:

This would be a good game to call off.  The rain is persistent and the pitch will be a mess if it is played so our attractive attacking passing game will be stifled!

Rochdale match already called off due to a waterlogged pitch.

1 hour ago, Hands on said:

This would be a good game to call off.  The rain is persistent and the pitch will be a mess if it is played so our attractive attacking passing game will be stifled!

Get it played. 

Every person associated with OAFC just wants this season over with...

Archived