Forest Green (H)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

This is only going one way, could we have a home game this season with less than 2.5k home fans

To be fair the season is over for us and there's a storm blowing. You can't really blame people for staying away today. It's largely a pointless game.

6 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Who didn’t see that coming as soon as our “attacking” manager brought a striker off for a midfielder to defend a 1-0 lead with half an hour to go 🤦🏻‍♂️

The gaffer is absolutely clueless isn't he, bottles it every week and tries parking the bus... and fails.

2 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

To be fair the season is over for us, they've only brought about 50 and there's a storm blowing. You can't blame people for staying away today.

People are staying away regardless of the weather. Change has to come, the club is dying. 

6 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

The gaffer is absolutely clueless isn't he, bottles it every week and tries parking the bus... and fails.

Latics trying to park the bus at one nil up, that would be funny if it wasn’t so ridiculous. We aren’t strong enough, Wiley enough or good enough. 

7 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I suspect he’s going to last the season, but i certainly won’t back whilst he’s charge

How did we play? Draw fair result? I presume they were no better than the usual shite this league has to offer!

in particular, how did woods do, especially dealing with crosses?

i presume Hamer played centre half, any better there?

whats the balance in midfield like, who looks the better bet to partner  McCann?

Cheers

p.s. My guess is that dinos next deflection tactic is ‘we’re becoming hard to beat home’.

Archived